How is garlic good for your skin
This is how garlic works against pimples
Garlic is a proven home remedy for pimples, because the ingredients of the medicinal plant have an antiseptic effect. You can find out here how you can use garlic against pimples and what to consider during treatment.
Garlic: Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
Those who want to treat blemished skin naturally can use garlic for pimples. The medicinal plant contains sulphurous alliin, which is converted into allicin in contact with enzymes. The substance is created as soon as the pulp of the garlic clove is damaged. Allicin has an antibacterial effect and can be used both prophylactically and to treat existing pimples.
In general, a diet with lots of fresh garlic can reduce inflammation processes in the body. This not only strengthens the immune system, pimples and pustules in connection with acne also subside more quickly and the complexion is sustainably improved. If you not only want to prevent but also actively combat pimples, you can try the following trick.
Treating pimples with garlic: here's how
If you want to use garlic against pimples on the skin, divide a clove of garlic, remove the peel and cut the clove in half lengthways. The active ingredient allicin now forms on the cut surfaces. Gently rub the clove of garlic over the pimple so that the juice covers the affected area of skin. Once the liquid has dried, cut a thin slice from the garlic. Repeat the treatment with the newly created cut surface. Alternatively, simply drizzle a cotton ball with the garlic juice that comes out.
The more you use garlic for pimples, the faster and more reliably the home remedy works. Several treatments spread over the day are ideal. As a preventive measure, you can rub the juice of the garlic clove into clean skin areas on the face or, for example, on the back, as the website "doktor-haut.de" provides.
Bad smell? Just wash it off
Basically, garlic is odorless. The intense fragrances are only released when the garlic clove is cut or pressed. If you are bothered by the smell of garlic juice on your skin, you can simply wash off the affected areas with lukewarm water after the juice has acted for ten minutes.
However, if you can bear the smell, you should be prepared for a longer treatment time: As the beauty blogger Farah Dhukai explains to the "frauenzimmer.de" portal, particularly stubborn blackheads can be made to disappear if the garlic juice can act all night.
- Criminals have their corporate culture
- What is x if 16x 5x 11
- What is the tax rate for the self-employed
- Is Copenhagen an overrated travel destination
- Why is the Odyssey so fascinating
- Who called Subhash Chandra Bose Netaji
- Which foods lower the progesterone level
- What is the man's average shoe size
- What is a central power plant
- What is the best matte face primer
- How will I join IIT Bombay
- Who likes Jake Paul more than PewdiePie
- What is business ethics
- What percentage of restaurant guests order starters?
- What is it like to sniff methylphenidate
- What happens to benefit from expired Groupons
- What is long shot coffee
- Holes can be good pets
- Why should you have a sister?
- How do I get hired?
- Can I link YouTube on the google webmaster
- How do you make an atheist believe
- What are the Sopranos doing now
- How much does it take to visit Thailand
- What is scope in PCM
- What are some international alternatives to yodelling
- Skepticism Any kind of belief is dangerous
- Can people change overnight
- Flying birds in foggy weather
- What do you think of cemeteries
- If propane deteriorates over long periods of time
- Are there international civil engineering licenses
- Should I use a water purifier?