Where was Neymar born
Curriculum Vitae Neymar BiographyHis real name is Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior. All football fans know him as Neymar. He was on February 05, 1992 Born in Mogi das Cruzes, Brazil. He took the name from his father, who was also a successful soccer player. His father is now also his advisor and takes care of the successful son's financial affairs.
In 1992 his family moved to São Vicente and in 2003 to Santos, where he first played in various youth teams and then had his first professional club. Neymar made his professional debut on March 7, 2009 in the game Itápolis against Santos FC. Neymar joined the senior national team of Brazil in 2010. His debut was a game between the USA and Brazil. Neymar has been active for FC Barcelona since 2013. Here he plays in a storm. His steep football career is impressive.
In 2011 and 2012 he was nominated for the FIFA Ballon d'Or. Here he could reach the 10th place. In 2011 he won the FIFA Puskás Award for Best Goal. Neymar was nominated three times for this award in 2010, 2011 and 2012. On June 30, 2013 he won the Confederations Cup with the Brazilian national team. He scored four goals in five games during the Cup. This earned him the award of the Adidas Golden Ball as the best player in the Confederations Cup.
At the age of just 15, Neymar earned BRL 10,000, and a year later it was BRL 25,000.
Neymar can accelerate very well and has excellent dribbling qualities as well as technique and finish. In 2011 and 2013, Neymar was named South America's Footballer of the Year. In 2001 he received the most points in the election and was also the youngest player to receive this award.
At the age of 11, Neymar began his career in 2003 at FC Santos. First he played there in some youth teams. He made his professional debut in 2009. He became a key player in his club's senior team. In 2009, Neymar was voted the best young player in the São Paulo state championship. In 2010 he became the best attacker and best player. In addition, he scored eleven goals, which Neymar then made the top scorer of the Copa do Brasil, which he also won with his club. In the 2010 season, Neymar scored 42 goals in 60 games.
Also in 2011 Neymar was the best player of the Campeonato Paulista. He won the league title and the Copa Libertadores. This is the most important football competition for clubs in South America and is comparable to the European Champions League. Neymar scored six goals in 13 games and became the best player of the competition.
On June 3, 2013, Neymar signed his contract with FC Barcelona. That cost the club about 57 million euros.
Neymar fan articles / merchandise
World of Soccer Players Shirt Brazil Neymar
FC Barcelona Neymar duvet cover and pillowcase
Nike NEYMAR TRACK JACKET YTH
NEYMAR 2015 CALENDAR
FC Barcelona boys t-shirt, Neymar, No. 11
- How do you set up sponsorships
- What if the narcissist is a woman
- When you meditate, you are hypnotizing yourself
- Is trust a belief in the invisible
- How can I practice data structures in a targeted manner
- Where does the name Zivan come from?
- Why do weighted blankets help you sleep
- What is the reputation of expanXion Recruiting
- Why do gas prices fluctuate so often
- How do Giardia and Trypanosome differ
- What is nyingma
- What is Amazon's phone number
- Is distilled water bad for betta fish
- What's a loser to you
- When will CBSE announce the 10th results
- Where are clothes made in a shop?
- How is KIET Ghaziabad in AKTU
- What should we do in difficult times
- Why are there so many gypsy kings
- Should I add it on Snapchat 1
- What is RAC 34
- What is the authorization for financial modeling
- Do I have too many mutual funds?
- Why shouldn't I buy a Dominar 2019?
- Is Revital Pill Good for Health
- How are fixed costs used in accounting
- How can hydrochloric acid be neutralized
- What are Quoran's favorite moments in the Super Bowl
- Why did Ringo choose Ludwig drums?
- Can a person live without animals
- What are ways to cook broccoli leaves
- Are you Samuel Rosenberg