Which essential oils are good for tension
Tense muscles are one of the most common complaints; they secure their income for millions of body therapists, physiotherapists and masseurs. Almost everyone who has a sedentary job suffers from tension in the shoulder and back area.
Sitting incorrectly at the workplace, too little or too one-sided movements are among the main causes of back tension. But mental problems also play a role, because a grieving posture is just as tense as too much responsibility that rests on the shoulders.
Essential oils for muscle tension
Relieves pain and stimulates blood circulation
Chamomile, lavender, marjoram, rosemary, peppermint, eucalyptus, juniper, lemon
Against sore muscles
Lavender, tangerine, pepper
You need to
1 tablespoon of St. John's wort oil
2 drops of litsea oil
2 drops of rosemary oil
2 drops of sage oil
Mix the individual ingredients together and massage them into your whole body.
Recipes and application
Full bath After excessive exercise, this mixture relieves any sore muscles, no matter how painful.
Ingredients: 3 drops of eucalyptus and 6 drops of lavender on about 1/2 cup of cream.
For tension in the neck and shoulder area.
Ingredients: 2 drops of Roman chamomile, 2 drops of marjoram and 2 drops of jasmine in 1/2 liter of hot water.
Loosens tense shoulder muscles and promotes blood circulation.
Ingredients: 6 drops each of rosemary and juniper, 3 drops of peppermint and 5 drops of lavender on 50 ml of St. John's wort oil.
The following vegetable oil is useful for overstrained and sore muscles.
Ingredients: 3 drops of marjoram, 2 drops of chamomile and 4 drops of lavender on 2 tablespoons of wild rose oil.
If you want to prevent pain: Jasmine and lavender are suitable for general muscle relaxation and loosening.
Most of us either exercise too little or too doggedly.
Correct physical exercises that compensate for everyday movements, on the other hand, stretch and strengthen the muscles and prevent damage to the intervertebral discs. Correct sitting posture and the right seating furniture in the office are just as important. Body therapies such as Feldenkrais, Rolfing or Shiatsu also bring tension back into balance.
- What are mixers for rum
- How do I improve in front of the camera
- If you don't have breakfast you are weak
- The term founder should be capitalized
- There were the fascist elements in the LTTE
- What do the British think of Quebec?
- Blood is taken as direct evidence
- What reforms do Muslim countries need
- Why does the multiverse theory scare me?
- Why do fat people breathe so loudly
- Which artist sang the song Cruisin?
- What are the cost of electricity in Ireland
- Appendicitis can cause miscarriages
- Who should answer a question about Quora
- Why China is Terrorism Free
- How does cyclothymia affect relationships
- How do fans feel about film reviews?
- Why was my Snapchat user account deleted?
- What is the significance of cyberbullying
- What are the limits for CEPT
- Should Roesti carry a health council
- Can SpaceX launch the Orion spaceship
- Can Quora be marked as NEEDED UPGRADE
- Why did you study STEM at Yale
- Can you make chicken scampi
- Why can VR AR improve education
- Some laptops have a backlit keyboard
- Has Shake Shack franchise
- What is Moto One Macro
- What is oral thrush
- Wolverine is a mutant
- Why is Stanford Cardinal's mascot a tree?
- Manhattan has 21 bridges
- How do I learn computer forensics effectively