What is 23 19 24
Admission as an in-house lawyer through a legal activity in ...
The Senate has not yet decided on the legal question of whether the requirements of Section 46 (5) BRAO are only met if the employer is exclusively advised and represented by a lawyer (see BGH, decision of May 24, 2019 - AnwZ (Brfg) 23/19, juris marginal no. 2).
Admission as an in-house lawyer through qualification of the activity as ...
If necessary, the question of how the involvement of the party summoned by client advisors in customer relationships is to be qualified and whether the admission as in-house lawyer is to be denied if the party summoned is not exclusively active in legal matters of her employer (cf. May 2019 - AnwZ (Brfg) 23/19, juris marginal no. 2).
Admission as in-house lawyer in the context of work as ...
Furthermore, the question will have to be investigated whether the admission as in-house lawyer is to be denied because the summoned party is involved in the settlement of claims (... Senate resolution of August 16, 2019 - AnwZ (Brfg) 58/18, NJW 2019, 3453 para. 23 ff.) and is therefore not exclusively active in legal matters of her employer (see Senate resolution of May 24, 2019 - AnwZ (Brfg) 23/19, juris marginal no. 2).
- Why are schedules necessary
- Am I a bean head
- What is the poorest population in Japan
- Am I wrong for pissing my husband off
- Which insurance is taken out for you yourself
- What is the Math 7 Learning Plan
- What is the future of philately
- How good are Kieth Urban acoustic guitars
- Why do people have flat feet
- What is DexCaches in Android VM
- What's next in HR Tech
- How big is Purdue University
- How good is Aquaphor for treating acne
- Is the business school interesting
- What does gaoxing mean in English
- What does the SEC
- Why should you always expect the unexpected
- How does penicillin affect bacteria
- Did you sued someone and won?
- What are the best civil engineering magazines
- H2SO4 is diabase
- Why should I buy a Ford Figo car
- How is couscous traditionally prepared
- Why do Muslim countries prefer green color