What are the best wrestling shoes
Asics wrestling shoes comparison - test information on martial arts shoes
K.K. Asics (jap. 株式会社 ア シ ッ ク ス, Kabushiki-gaisha Ashikkusu, engl. Asics Corporation) is a global Japanese sports shoe and clothing brand, founded in 1949 in Kobe, Japan by Kihachiro Onitsuka under the name Onitsuka Tiger Founded. The company has a turnover of around 3.7 billion euros and has around 7,300 employees, spread across a main company as well as 14 Japanese and nine foreign subsidiaries.
Today Asics is the fifth largest brand in the sports shoe market with offices all over the world. The seat of Asics Germany GmbH is located in Neuss. The annual turnover in Germany is around 8 million euros. Development takes place in the research and development center in Kobe. The first shoe Onitsuka developed was a basketball shoe in 1949. The brand traditionally has a special focus on runners.
In 1977 the company merged with another sports company, GTO Sports Nets & Sportswear, and got its current name, derived from the Latin saying: A.nima S.ana in C.orpore S.ano. This means in German: "A healthy soul in a healthy body". The quote goes back in a modified form to the Roman poet Juvenal: Orandum est ut sit mens sana in corpore sano (Satires X 356); That means: "One should pray that there is a healthy mind in a healthy body." The trademark of Asics are the so-called tiger stripes and the ∂ in front of the Asics logo. In addition to shoes for running, indoor, walking, tennis, fitness, handball, soccer and children, Asics also offers clothing lines.
Asics' sub-brands are Onitsuka Tiger and Asics Tiger.
- Can you share your facial fat conversion
- Is modern society more realistic or romantic
- Siri was the first of its kind
- The muscle twitches badly
- What is 40 1 1
- Is Dutch a useful language
- How do i make a simple logo
- What do food engineers do
- What are some retail advertising strategies
- Is 92 good in ICSE 2017
- Who is responsible for teenage pregnancy?
- How do I get hired?
- What makes a composer bad
- Is Ariana Grande the most attractive Italian woman
- Is spirituality associated with a higher force
- Would classic liberals be hawkish or reserved?
- Newton's second law is the law of
- Why is the universe so dull
- Where do the kinematic equations come from
- What do I want to eat
- What is the power of advertising
- What if you leave the army
- Which are the biggest online bingo providers
- How expensive are Ivy League graduate schools