Does the UI design require coding
Models: coding against drawing?
Ask yourself the following questions:
How many UI layouts / options can you explore by coding in 30 minutes? How many can you explore by sketching?
How often do you get exactly the right UI design on the first try? If not very often, how quick / easy is it to change a sketch versus a coded model?
Can you instantly identify a color by looking at the Hex / RGB code (not just a guess, but the exact hue as well)? If you imagine a color in your head, can you translate it to Hex right away? How quickly can you pick a color scheme by entering hex codes instead of using a real color picker?
The fact that you are asking this question tells me that you are most likely a programmer, not a designer. If you were a designer, it would be just as absurd as developing an application without planning out the class structure, database design, application architecture, etc., and going straight into coding - and if you are a seasoned developer you know what causes problems this kind of bottom-up development?
If you jump straight to the code without first having to enter your UI design , the results won't be beautiful, if only because it is impractical to blindly code a good design to perfection.
- What happens when PCl5 is hydrolyzed
- What is Austrumi Linux
- Why is Python a simple language
- Which nerve innervates the upper rectus muscle
- Who designed votes
- Physiotherapy helps with back pain
- Does Mark Zuckerberg really offer Facebook lottery
- Who shot David Ortiz
- Is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 upgradeable
- What is growth and sales from business insiders
- Which word starts with aqua
- What percentage of restaurant guests order starters?
- What energy is superpower
- Can teething a two month old child
- What is 37 in french
- What does a clogged oven filter do
- What are the cost of electricity in Ireland
- How can you uncensor a QR code?
- Why are Indians obsessed with IITians
- Which retail stores have the best WiFi
- Are bluegills dangerous
- What is the speech of mankind
- What are the rules for snooker
- Why doesn't everyone buy art?