Has Realme 5 Pro Android Pie
Oppo Realme 5 Pro (2019) review
The Oppo Realme 5 Pro (RMX1971) smartphone released in 2019. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
The Oppo Realme 5 Pro runs on Android OS v9.0 (Pie) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Po 4035 mAh, non-removable battery. It has a 6.3 inches IPS display with 1080 x 2340 px resolution. IPS technology is one of the leading LCD technologies in the world.
Table of Contents:
Oppo Realme 5 Pro (RMX1971) specifications
- Realme 5 Pro
- 187 g
- 157 x 74.2 x 8.9 mm
- SIM type
- Nano SIM
The Oppo Realme 5 Pro runs on Android OS v9.0 (Pie) out of the box, but the Realme 5 Pro's firmware can be upgraded to a newer version of OS.
- Android OS v9.0 (Pie)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 712
- Octa-core, Dual-core 2.3 GHz cryo, Hexa-core 1.7 GHz cryo
- Adreno 616
The screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from corner to corner. The 6.3 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2340 px resolution is multi-touch capable.
- 6.3 inches
- 1080 x 2340 px
The smartphone memory (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the storage space can be expanded with a microSD card.
- 4 GB
- Internal memory
- 64 GB
- External storage
The camera of the Oppo Realme 5 Pro smartphone is equipped with autofocus. Autofocus is a camera function that can fine-tune the focus of the camera, it is a nice function of this smartphone.
- Front camera
- 16 MP
- Rear camera
- 48 + 8 + 8 +2 MP
8000 x 6000 px
Realme 5 Pro is 3G and 4G capable. This smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite-based navigation system that enables the exact geographic position on earth to be determined. This Oppo smartphone has FM radio receiver.
- 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Mobile network
- 2G / 3G / 4G
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- v5.0, A2DP
- A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, GALILEO
- FM radio
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm jack
The Li-Po 4035 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
- Li-Po 4035 mAh, not removable
The smartphone sensors measure physical parameters and transmit them to the application processor. The phone's accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and movement. A fingerprint sensor is one of the easiest and most secure ways to protect your smartphone. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns the display off to prevent keystrokes and battery drain on the display. The Realme 5 Pro smartphone has dual SIM capability, which means you can insert two different SIM cards and use them both from one phone.
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
The above information is based on the official information from the manufacturer, but also takes into account the user reports. If you have found an error or something missing in the above specifications for the Oppo Realme 5 Pro, then do not hesitate and signal the problem to us.
Oppo Realme 5 Pro (RMX1971) pictures
If there's information about the Oppo Realme 5 Pro that you would like to see on this site, then write to our [email protected] address.
- Why are these sentences below ungrammatical
- Who is a good woman
- Is the EU part of the UN
- Why do you want to learn to cook
- When is contemporary art no longer appropriate?
- Why do Bond films never win an Oscar?
- What last made you blush?
- How do they create better colors
- What are some SNES RPG games
- Why is a hyoid bone unique
- Why do users criticize YouTubes' copyright system
- In what year was the first solar eclipse?
- What is your preferred software design pattern
- What is platform integration
- What rhymes with dichotomy
- What is the temperature of normal water
- Most doctors really understand diabetes
- Indianapolis is safe
- What are some disadvantages of martial arts
- How can you make salt water properly
- What is the science behind Alzheimer's disease
- What are the best gyms in Faridabad
- What are some methods to learn deeply
- What does a perfusionist do