How many people are working on Google Doodles
Google Doodle (German: Kritzerlei, Doodle) is the name given to the different representations of the Google logo on the start page of the Google Inc. search engine. The design is often reminiscent of famous personalities or significant holidays and memorial days.
The idea to change the Google logo came from the two founders Larry Page and Sergei Brin when they wanted to present their participation in the Burning Man Festival in the Nevada desert in 1998. They changed the individual logo elements. This surprised the users and the idea of changing the logo on certain occasions was born. Initially, the Google logo was only alternated on some public holidays.
Google Doodle today 
The respective event is linked to the Google logo via a hyperlink. When clicking, the user receives the search results for the stored doodle event.
The doodles also differ internationally, e.g. on national holidays. Over 1,000 doodles have already been created. Which Doodle appears next on Google's homepage is decided by the responsible team.
From a fun idea, the Google Doodle almost became an own brand, which is so important that Google has registered its own patent for it, that regulates the change of the company logo. The doodle has become an important branding tool for the company. In many cases it is also the subject of daily newspapers and technology portals. However, the company Google sometimes also uses its Doodle to make its own statements on certain developments and to express criticism. In January 2012, the Google Doodle was given a black censor bar in order to practice against the SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) and the associated internet censorship.
In 2014, on the occasion of the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, Google used a doodle to make a mark against the homophobic domestic politics of Russia and put the signature in rainbow colors, the symbol for international solidarity with homosexuals.
Again and again, the Google Doodle reminds of artists or activists, as well as researchers and writers, that are often forgotten today. In this way, the search engine giant ensures, in a certain way, that the people represented in the doodle are briefly honored.
But the developers' high technical affinity also plays a major role in the design of the Google Doodle. One of the highlights here was certainly the Pacman-style doodle, which invited you to play the legendary arcade game.
Benefits for SEO 
For many websites and news portals that are listed for Google News, it is almost a competition to be the first to report on the new Google Doodle. Because such a page has a good chance of receiving high traffic from Google's news search.
In addition, many websites use the popularity of the doodle to generate additional visitor numbers with leaderboards or votes. If you want to be prominently placed with your news page at short notice and always want to generate traffic flows with new doodles, you can make the varied design of the Google signature the topic of your postings. However, the competition with, among other things, high-coverage online daily newspapers and large web portals, e.g. from mail providers, is likely to be very strong.
- ↑ Systems and methods for enticing users to access a web site patft.uspto.gov. Retrieved April 1, 2014
Web links 
- Could UFOs be interdimensional aliens or beings
- When did the Grateful Dead make it big?
- Are beach tides dangerous
- What makes plants medicinal
- What is Darwinian culture
- Who likes gaming videos
- How do I find an iCloud account
- What was Madoff's endgame
- What is bullring in military academies
- The propagation of light is endless
- In chemistry, earth means stable
- What is the x86 operating system
- Why do we use helium in balloons
- What are some characteristics of grayscale images
- How to Learn PPC Online
- Can you share oatmeal cake recipes
- What is unique about the kharai camel
- Rap and rock music are dead
- Are all users of the Confederate Racist flag
- Why do gaming keyboards light up
- What would a good German family name be
- How many people work at Google DeepMind
- What is Narrowband Power Line Communication
- How can I reduce my monthly expenses