Can you describe bipolar in pictures
In order to be able to make a diagnosis of bipolar disorder, a psychiatrist usually has to interview the person concerned in detail and test various things. Ideally, he also speaks to relatives, because, especially in manic episodes, there is often a difference between self-description and external description. That is why questionnaires and others Self-testshardly suitable for manic depression in order to adequately record symptoms of those affected.
If there is a suspicion of bipolar disorder, doctors must investigate further whether other diseases might not be causing the observed symptoms. The depressive episode can easily be mistaken for unipolar depression. If the first episode is depressive, a doctor cannot even know whether there will be manic episodes or hypomanic phases. It only helps to keep a close eye on the person affected.
But also the hypomanic or manic episodes in which those affected are exaggeratedly euphoric, for example, can lead to someone confusing bipolar disorder with borderline. Borderline sufferers are often impulsive, but their emotional state can change within hours compared to that of manic-depressive people.
Doctors not only have to differentiate bipolar disorder from other mental illnesses, but also, depending on the circumstances, from physical ones. These can include epilepsy, brain tumors, thyroid disease, HIV, drug or drug addiction, migraines, dementia or Parkinson's disease.
It is important for those affected that doctors recognize their illness as early as possible. The fewer manic episodes or depressive episodes that have already occurred at the time of diagnosis and the start of therapy, the greater the chances that further episodes will not occur.
Especially people who are currently in a manic episode, however, usually do not even see that they are currently having problems. You feel fine and refuse to see a doctor.
- What is the most successful song by The Smiths
- Sells Walmart lawn mowers
- Appeals can be made against impeachment
- Who is the head of the IMF
- Is Wayang Kulit Indonesian or Malaysian
- What is a Posting Notice
- Why is ozone considered a polar molecule
- The sober life without a hangover is easier
- Is gallium an anion or a cation
- Does the pre-qualification influence a creditworthiness
- Let's do enough for Puerto Rico
- What is the simplest restaurant reservation software
- How do I get advice on startups
- Who is Kylie Jenner's father
- Turning houses around is gentrification
- What types of people are on Quora
- How did chloroplast DNA come about
- How did the Stanniss army cross the wall?
- Most of the school shooters have lived
- Will Bollywood ever stop objectifying women?
- How much revenue does Healthcaremagic
- Let's forget our heroes
- What is Onyomi and Kunyomi
- How can I make the right decision
- How exactly is LIGO
- How do you melt brass
- Is cycling 10 miles a day good
- What is Islamic Jurisprudence
- Why Chennai is called Detroit by India
- Should I take company accommodation from Akzent?
- What are the best songs from Aerosmith
- Can you imagine the future
- Is an LED lamp safer than UV
- Downvoting should be public