What is a cuddle friend
The 4th edition of the first kullaloo sewing book cuddly toys comes with a super great redesign therefore and is finally available again from now on! And there is also a little bonus: the new edition contains embroidery files for the faces as well Plotter files for the faces of all 20 characters! You can download the embroidery and plotter files from the publisher's website using a code from the sewing book.
Our "kullaloo Kuschelfreunde" are published by TOPP-Verlag as hardcover with 144 pages. It is waiting for you20 enchanting and varied cuddly toy patterns to sew yourself! You can find an overview of all included characters here. The cuddle friends are cute companions for young and old to love. Many of the figures can already be fromSewn after beginners there are some more sophisticated models for advanced sewing. All cuddly toys are completely sewn with the sewing machine, as the faces are applied with Vliesofix and small details are embroidered by hand (no embroidery machines necessary)!
As usual from the kullaloo eBooks, the book containsexceptionally many detailed step-by-step photos and exact instructions. This means that even beginners can make great cuddly toys, as you can read in the Amazon reviews, for example.
Content in our sewing book cuddly toys
In different theme worlds (Cockaigne, forest school, space, circus and fairytale forest) the characters present themselves with their very own character. In total there are 17 new models in the book and 3 already known but modified kullaloo characters (owl "Kulla" and our monster in a smaller size with embroidery files for 10 × 10, Cooler Kuller in size S from the eBook).
The Sewing pattern are located in Original size on clear cut sheets, so that even beginners can get to grips with it quickly and easily.
All models are in many variants shown, because they were successfully sewn several times in advance by a selected sample sewing team. Here you will find an overview of all the wonderful sample sewing results.
The sewing book also contains for all embroidery machine owners Embroidery files for the faces of 10 of the figures, these can be downloaded free of charge with a code (included in the book). And the plotter friends are not neglected either: All 2You can save 0 faces as a plotter file also download with the code contained in the book!
|Level of difficulty|
very easy, easy, medium, demanding, difficult
Monkey, alien, bear / teddy bear, dragon / dinosaur, unicorn, elephant, owl, fish, fox, rabbit, hedgehog, goblin / troll, lion, monster, doll, robot, sheep, bird
|Brand / Manufacturer|
- Where can I practice zazen?
- How to make a simple drone
- How widespread is the web of trust
- Which CMS should I use
- What happened to Silicon Graphics
- How can someone earn from local knowledge
- Why are Oklahoma's streets so bad
- Are Tedy Bruschi and Ray Lewis friends
- How revolutionary was the American Revolution 1
- What is color quantization
- How are LEDs made
- How should I start a broadband network
- Can dogs eat black pepper?
- Why is Google killing Bump
- Why do switches don't have MAC addresses
- You can get SQL for free
- Which country can we go to?
- What is negative branding
- Which metal has the lowest thermal conductivity
- How tall is Donald Glover
- What are the custom IoT solutions
- What is a Memorandum Revaluation Account
- Who is Kim Taehyung
- Mark Wahlberg is a cool guy