Who was Syed Mushtaq Ali
Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy - Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy
The Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy is a Twenty20 Cricket Championship in India, organized by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), among the Ranji Trophy teams. The 2008/09 season was the opening season for this cup. It is named after a famous Indian cricketer, Syed Mushtaq Ali. In June 2016, the BCCI announced that the championship would be scrapped and replaced with a zone-based competition. In the next season, BCCI returned to all national teams.
BCCI launched its own state structure in the 2006/07 season with 27 Ranji teams divided into 5 zones named Inter-State T20 Championship, which were divided into Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy was renamed and restarted. Winners and runners-up in each zone qualify for the knockout phase. In the 2012/13 season, the knockout phase was replaced by a Super League, in which the winners and runners-up from Zonal are divided into two groups and the winner of each group played the final. In the 2015/16 season, the teams did not compete on a zone basis and, in contrast to the previous seasons, were divided into 4 groups. In the 2016/17 season, combined Zonal teams played the Super League instead of the Zonal winners.
After 9 new teams were added to the national structure in the 2018/19 season, the zone system will be abolished and the teams will be divided into 5 groups, with group winners and runners-up qualifying for the Super League. The 10 teams are divided into two groups and the winners of the Super League group play the final.
All 38 Indian domestic teams take part in the competition.
Highest team rating
Lowest team rating
- Which companies have wellness programs
- Why is the phase velocity not physically observable
- How to Draw a Psychrometric Chart
- How do YouTubers upload movies
- Will bring back Microsoft Lumia phones
- Is there such a thing as Big Data Singularity
- Where will Bitcoin be in 20 years
- Why do I get sick so often
- What are the disadvantages of revealing parenting
- Are you a real Muslim and how
- How do I finance a Fixer upper
- What are the legacies of Nazi Germany
- How is TV currently defined
- Can you help me with search engine optimization
- What are your favorite K Beauty products
- Might Bruce Lee kick Mike Tyson's butt
- Why use a CDN
- When did Lord Mountbatten finally leave India?
- What is 0x0
- Why are there campaign funding laws
- How much do savannah cats cost
- Did McDonald's burgers get smaller?
- How many online stores do we have
- Beer has an expiration date
- How does the technology industry work
- What is a payment dispute
- How does Apple forecast product demand
- Nearby in Shimla
- What are some ecosystem benefits of daemons
- How is life at NEHU Shillong
- Who is Tollywood No. 1 Hero 1
- Contains polypropylene BPA
- What is the most inappropriate children's film