Can statins make depression worse
Depression - Natural Alternatives
However, if you are actually suffering from depression, i.e. not depression that only appeared after taking medication, then you will find interesting ideas on the holistic approach to depression in the link below.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Celano CM, "Depressogenic effects of medications: a review", 2011, Dialogues in clinical neuroscience, (Depression-inducing effects of drugs: A review)
- Calapai G et al., "Montelukast-induced adverse drug reactions: a review of case reports in the literature", Pharmacology, 2014, (Side effects from Montelukast: A review of case reports from the literature)
- Thomas KH et al., "Reporting of drug induced depression and fatal and non-fatal suicidal behavior in the UK from 1998 to 2011," September 2014, BMC Pharmacology and Toxicology, (Report of drug-induced depression and both fatal and non-fatal Conduct in the UK from 1998 to 2011)
- Hall EC, Keegan H, Rogstad KE, Psychiatric side effects of oxacin used in the treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease. International Journal of STD and AIDS, September 2003, (Psychiatric Side Effects of Ofloxacin, Used to Treat Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases)
- Botts S, Ryan Melody, Drug-Induced Diseases, Section IV: Drug-Induced Psychiatric Diseases, Chapter 18: Depression, (Drug-Induced Diseases)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What role does the designer play
- Flat inhabitants of the earth, what shape does the moon have
- What is amh
- How can we change a bad dream?
- Why should we talk about the existence of extraterrestrials
- Who do you usually write to
- Multitasking makes you sharper
- How good is Trello
- What is the best result of coding
- Check employers creditworthiness
- Is natural sugar bad for you
- How can someone write like a villain
- There are tips for debt collection agencies
- How much does a Greyhound bus ticket cost
- Should a Christian join the crypto defense
- Does Donald Trump own a golf course
- Why was Cybertron destroyed
- How beautiful is life 1
- How do Native Americans see themselves
- What kind of person can read minds
- Why did Adolf Hitler come to India?
- What are the benefits of fire hydrants
- Why was Cybertron destroyed
- What is CGI on the server side