Will travelers boycott Trump hotels?
5 foundations for success in content campaigning
Almost all media in Germany ("Spiegel", "Stern", "Welt", "Huffington Post", "Bild", "Mopo", "Zeit" ...) reported about it. The "G20 Trump Suite" took place on n-tv, RTL and Spiegel TV, but also on Russian and Japanese television. The campaign was liked and shared worldwide on Facebook and Twitter.
The Trump Suite was in the right place at the right time and in the right tone. And thus achieved a reach of over 80 million contacts. The following 5 characteristics of a successful content idea can be derived from this case.
Idea from the brand core: Does the idea really fit the brand?
25hours Hotel targets US President Donald Trump
Hamburg is always worth a trip - except maybe this weekend. Because around the G20 summit there should be a lot going on in the Hanseatic city. The 25hours Hotel and Honey have come up with a special offer that makes a visit worthwhile.
Relevance: What does the brand have interesting to say?
Timing: is the timing right for this content?
Emotions: What I see from a brand has to touch me in some way and trigger something in me: joy, fear, longing, etc.
Zeitgeist: In order to inspire, brands have to meet the zeitgeist with their ideas.
- Which artist sang the song Informer
- How can curcumin be obtained from turmeric
- Can someone translate these sentences into Turkish
- Does Sheldon Cooper have a low EQ
- What should I know about Windows 10?
- What is Boyle's gas law
- What animals are squirrel enemies?
- What's your favorite trance album song
- Do you like divergent
- What is a forensic hospital
- How many Ukrainians have you dated?
- What is the advantage of light cigarettes
- How long is the US Army Ranger School?
- When will Ripple XRP reach 18
- Why I can't concentrate on my exams
- My soul resembles my physical body
- Why do toddlers breathe hard
- What is personal awareness
- Why shouldn't we ban slaughterhouses?
- How do you think about straw bans
- Why does Quora not have a YouTube channel
- In a diamond, diagonals are the same
- How does writing on Wikipedia work
- How do I do Premiere Pro