Can I install PhoneGap on mobile devices?
Packaging web applications as native mobile applications with PhoneGap Build
Depending on the type of applications that are to be packaged and the device on which you want to run the test, you must make various settings before you can pack your application. You can set all or some or none of the following options:
Android SDK. If you want to test Android applications on your local computer using an Android emulator, you need to download and install the Android SDK. Please refer to the Android documentation for instructions on how to do this.
After installing the Android SDK, you need to launch the Android SDK and AVD manager and select the Android tools that you want to work with on your local computer. Dreamweaver uses the information that was set during this initial setup to populate the Android emulator settings in the PhoneGap Build Service panel. For more information on how to set these preferences, see the Android documentation.
IMPORTANT: If you plan to use an Android emulator to test your application locally, you should configure the emulator to work independently of Dreamweaver before testing.
webOS SDK / PDK If you want to test the webOS applications on your local computer using a webOS emulator, you will need to download the webOS SDK / PDK.
QR code reader (Quick Response Readers). If you want to easily transfer your packaged application to your device, you will need a QR code reader. (When you package an application using Dreamweaver, you get a QR code for the application that appears in the PhoneGap Build Service panel once the application is packaged.) A number of different free code readers are on the various Marketplaces available on the internet. You can find more information about this by searching for “QR code reader” or “QR code reader” on Google.
- Why don't anarchists choose third parties
- What are the most commonly prescribed opioids
- Should I learn PHP or ASP Why
- What was your favorite book at school
- What exercise should we do in PCOD
- What does pagamber
- What is a neural algorithm
- Do we use more salt than necessary
- Black holes are unstoppable forces
- Trans people go to nude beaches
- Is the moon young
- Philosophy is the greatest human endeavor
- What does a writer have to do
- What is the Webmaster API
- Why don't I have Instagram highlights
- What is 6 x 9 6 9
- How can fear control us
- What surprises you about fashion trends
- Why doesn't Pixar outsource animations
- How can you discipline yourself
- How does chamomile tea help you sleep
- How long was Catelyn away from Robb
- What are some popular courses in Oxford