A GPA of 1 5 is bad
Student exchange USA - grade conversion
Discover the world with the school exchange adventure: Claus-Daniel Bartel wrote “The best year of my life. One year as a guest student “summarized personal experiences as an exchange student in the USA: Here you get an overview of which school grades are available in the USA and how these are comparable with German grades.
Unfortunately that is Grade conversion complicated, and there are no standard or official conversion methods. While we use numbers from one to six, America uses the letters A to F. A for the best and F for the worst. From A to F you count six spaces, but there are only five notes: A, B, C, D and F.
The principle of relative performance, which we are familiar with, generally applies in the USA; occasionally (but mostly in high schools) the grades are also awarded according to the absolute performance. The GPA (Grade Point Average) shows the total average performance. For each semester there is an overview of the current grades and the GPA calculated from them. The best GPA is 4.0. On my High school For a GPA of over 3.5 there was a certificate of recognition and an additional honor if you are still in a sport.
|Grade||In percent||GPA||German note|
From: "The Best Year of my Life" Daniel Bartel
- How is the AP statistic
- Are cell phone prices high according to GST
- Why was the desert eagle created
- Is Norco stronger than Vicodin
- Regret moving to Shanghai
- Which is the best salon in Gurgaon
- What dishes are there in Florida
- What literary influences inspired Skyrim's lore
- Who is the richest film producer
- What is the capital of Bulgaria
- What would happen if Netflix bought Hulu?
- Does patience work
- Can leave Mexico Concacaf
- How competitive is the aerospace industry
- How exactly do blowjobs work
- Can you decipher the word wlo?
- What is 4 25 as a percentage
- Where is CMTRACE
- Does reading novels affect spirituality?
- Why do my parents think I'm cool
- What is the deadliest thing on earth 1
- How do you think i look
- What percentage of venture capital funds fail
- What are the principles of logic