What is cloud technology
Resources> Lexicon> Cloud Computing
Definition: what does cloud computing mean?
Cloud computing is the provision of IT services, such as software, in the cloud. The cloud is a network of servers that are connected to each other and enable online access to data stored on the servers. This means that there is no need to install an application or infrastructure locally, because these cloud services can be used entirely via an Internet connection. This means that these cloud services can be accessed from any internet-enabled device.
Which cloud computing service models are there?
The services that are made available with the help of the cloud are generally infrastructures, software applications and platforms. These are the basis for the three service models of cloud computing. Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS for short) offers the service recipient access to virtualized hardware resources, such as storage space. Software as a Service (SaaS for short) enables the user to use software without having to install it. Platform as a Service (PaaS for short) is a programming environment with adaptable properties and capacities on which users can develop their own software applications. All three of these service models are made available exclusively in the cloud and can only be used with an Internet connection.
What types of cloud computing are there?
There are four types of operation in the area of cloud computing: private cloud, public cloud, community cloud and hybrid cloud. The former, private cloud, is operated for a single organization. The data center and administration can be in-house or outsourced. The public cloud is available to a larger stakeholder group, and a fee may be charged to all users. The Community Cloud is shared by several organizations with similar interests. The hybrid cloud links several cloud infrastructures that exchange data and programs.
What are examples of cloud computing?
The most common cloud computing examples are Apple iCloud, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon Web Services and Open Telekom Cloud. Other interesting applications, such as software applications for time recording, accounting, etc., are offered as cloud services.
- What is smog
- How do muscle cells work
- How do chocolate fountains work
- Why are certain husbands not loving?
- What happened to Haiti's natural resources
- More viscosity means more solubility
- Which editor uses HTML prettifier
- What are the rules of Dubai
- Why is Na2CO3 added during iodometric titration?
- What is a data service
- How can I build trust
- Which types of hooks are supported by Netfilter?
- Is it worth learning Salesforce in 2020
- Is bipolar real or fake
- How do you treat leucorrhea during pregnancy
- Did you like the solar eclipse
- How are aurora lights created and why
- In chemistry, earth means stable
- Are cougars extinct
- Is Informatica difficult or easy to learn
- What color is radon
- What are the portals for the stock exchange
- Why does N2 gas not absorb infrared
- What are third party chargers