How can I uninstall the system app?
Android Android: Delete preinstalled apps without root
Apps and games that are preinstalled on your Android smartphone (also called bloatware) are not only annoying, they also consume a lot of storage space. It is usually not easy to remove these. Often such apps can only be deactivated and thus hidden, but are still present in the system. How you can effectively switch off this bloatware and finally put it on hold without rooting your cell phone, we will explain to you in detail here.
Danger: With the method described in the article, you can not only remove unwanted software, but also important system components! So be careful with the uninstallation and, if necessary, research whether certain software is necessary for your Android system.
How to remove preinstalled apps without root
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Note:In another article, we will show you how to deactivate developer mode again.
quick start Guide
- Download the newest version the Minimal ADB and Fastboot software onto your computer.
- After the download, open the File location, mostly "Downloads"and unzip the file. To do this, do a Right click on it and choose "Extract all ...".
- As File location to make it easy for you later, select the drive C: out. Then click on "Extract".
- Install the .exe file and follow the installation instructions.
- Open Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
- Now take yours Smartphone and open the Settings. Scroll down to "Telephone info"and then select"Software information".
- Now tap there several times on "Build number"until the message"Developer mode has been activated"appears.
- Then look in the settings for "Developer options"and open it. There you scroll down to"USB debugging" and activate this. Then close your phone with one USB cable to your computer and allow that Access to phone data.
- Check that your smartphone with ADBconnected is by typing the command "adb devices"Enter. You should then type a message see on your smartphone that you are using "OK"Confirm. Enter again"adb devices"one should that Device number with the status "device"appear. Your device is connected and ready to use.
- To enter the interactive shell, enter "adb shell" a.
- With the command "pm list packages"All installed packages will be displayed. Enter the command"pm list packages -3"to only include apps from Third party providers to see. This way you are on the safe side and do not uninstall important ones accidentally System appssuch as the calendar that is required for other apps.
- Now uninstall an app with the command "pm uninstall -k --user 0"followed by Name of the appe.g. pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.weheartit.
- If the app was successfully uninstalled, you will receive the message "Success".
- What is Pong Who does it belong to
- Is crypto currency good for investments
- Are there scams in affiliate marketing
- How does WIPRO motivate its employees
- Is ammonium nitrate harmful to humans
- Is FastComet web hosting secured
- What are the requirements for learning Angularjs2
- What do Suntiger tarantulas eat
- What is a pulmonary nodule
- What is a good electric keyboard synthesizer
- How does a series resonance circuit work
- Baggy jeans are making a comeback
- How can I get out of depression
- What are you doing google
- Where can I get cooked rice sevai
- Which Fallout 3 ending is Canon
- Are baseball and softball cleats the same?
- Are you in sarasota
- How much is 2e 16
- Why did Pinterest founders use Python
- What gives a company a competitive advantage
- How do I download SonyLIV
- Am I in a calorie deficit that is too low
- How do I find the top voucher