How can the organizational buying behavior be analyzed
organizational buying behavior
organizational procurement behavior, organizational buying.
1. Term: Purchasing behavior of organizations or commercial customers, characterized by special features that promote complexity. The decision-making process is usually collective (Multi-person decision) and multi-center (Multi-instance decision; e.g. company management, purchasing, production, research and development, financing).
2. Essentials Influencing factors are thereby: individual influencing factors of different people; their interaction in group dynamic processes; different perspectives and decision criteria due to belonging to different instances and roles (buying center) on the purchase process and decision result; organization-specific influencing factors, such as organizational procurement rules, incentive and sanction mechanisms; environmental factors (e.g. environmental and occupational health and safety laws, protectionist measures, wishes of downstream customers).
3. More or less structured, formalized and long-lasting Decision making process (Purchase phases (approach)), due to purchase class-specific peculiarities (purchase classes).
4. Explanatory modelorganizational buying behavior: mOno-organizational partial and system models as well as interaction approaches.
See also buyer and consumer behavior.
- Who built C 3PO
- What kind of insect did Kehlani find
- What is a water footprint
- How do I find a stockbroker
- What is the worth of sin 390
- What does carefree mean
- How successful can an investment company get?
- Why aren't thieves afraid of the police?
- Is a nap bad for your health?
- What are somatic sensors
- What is the fateful encounter hypothesis
- What is a BTS fan service
- What is meant by baritone electric guitar
- Where will Bitcoin be in 20 years
- Which foods can affect your serotonin levels?
- Are all mobile phone numbers 10 digits
- What do South Africans not do
- Are tumbleweeds alive
- What do vampire bats eat
- How do freezing and thawing affect rocks?
- Can a tsunami be predicted or not
- Which Payless stores are closing
- What is your salvation testimony
- What are the characteristics of Arai helmets