What is a delicious and healthy salad dressing
Make healthy salad dressing yourself: recipes and ideas
Salad dressing from the supermarket
First of all: a dressing makes a salad as healthy as it is. The vitamins and plant substances can only be optimally absorbed by the body through the fat it contains. especially theCarotenoids should find their way into our body. They protect us from free radicals and inflammation.
Tip: Instead of just going to the supermarket and buying a ready-made sauce, you can do it in just a few stepsmake a salad dressing light yourself. Because: The sauces from the refrigerated shelf often not only have a lot of fat, but also contain a lot of sugar, which turns the salad into a calorie bomb.
Make simple, healthy salad dressing yourself: the vinaigrette
The vinaigrette is the classic among salad dressings. For this you need:
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- Salt pepper
- 1 pinch of sugar
Put the vinegar and spices in a container and then stir in the oil. The vinaigrette becomes particularly aromatic if you add herbs and a diced shallot. But this all-rounder can also shine fruity. Use some orange juice instead of the vinegar - the taste is rounded off with half a teaspoon of grated orange peel.
The yogurt dressing
Are you in the mood for a creamy, but low-fat and healthy salad dressing? Then the recipe with yogurt is ideal for you. To do this, take:
- 150 grams of whole milk yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 pinch of salt
Mix the ingredients vigorously until you have a homogeneous mass. If you want a more intense taste, add a little lemon juice, cut up the chives and add them to the dressing together with a little pepper. Voilà!
Make honey-mustard dressing yourself
For everyone who wants to conjure up something special, a healthy salad dressing with a honey-mustard flavor is a good tip. Take:
- 150 milliliters of milk
- 75 grams of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Mix the ingredients together vigorously. Add a little more salt and pepper and your healthy salad dressing is ready - also perfect for grilling!
Pink berries that you can add are not just a visual highlight. They provide a fruity note that harmonizes perfectly with the ingredients. This variant can be kept refrigerated for about a week. Good Appetite!
Greek salad dressing: light and tasty
How should your topping taste with Greek? No problem! With the following ingredients you can make a low-calorie salad dressing yourself and dream yourself in sunny climes:
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of chives
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 black olives
- some lemon juice
- salt and pepper
No Greek dressing without olives! First chop them up, then mix all the ingredients together and season with salt and pepper. Incidentally, the dressing tastes particularly good if you let it steep for a few hours, or even better overnight, and only then pour it over the salad.
Conclusion:Dressing is a must to ensure that your salad is nice and juicy and melts on your tongue. Whether classic with only oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar, with yogurt, honey and mustard or in Greek style - there is something for every taste. You can also make the respective variant dependent on the type of salad.
Salad dressing - there are no limits to the variety
When it comes to salad dressing, consumers who would like to lose a little weight with the tasty raw vegetables can make mistakes. A lot of fat and sugar are hidden in salad dressings from the supermarket. So it's no wonder that a homemade salad dressing is unavoidable, especially when you are dieting or changing your diet. You can also experiment with the dressing. Whether light yoghurt dressing made from low-fat yoghurt, lemon and oil, spiced up with a few herbs, a tasty honey-mustard dressing or a classic vinaigrette made from vinegar and oil, there are no limits to the imagination when it comes to salad dressing. We'll also tell you a great recipe in the video.
The dressing is not enough ?! - Bring the toppings
Interesting salad toppings, which are best adapted to the respective dressing, are also becoming increasingly popular. Boiled ham and parmesan go well with a vinaigrette, while the culinary side of the chicken on the salad goes well with a honey-mustard dressing. You can find out in the video which topping is considered the healthiest, how to make it yourself quickly and which topping is a real treat.
- What are the minimum requirements to hack
- What are popular approaches to intermittent fasting
- What is the purpose of MAX232
- When did the Rwandan revolution end?
- Who will be coming Akshay Kumar
- Mindfulness causes lucid dreaming
- What does concentrated and calm mean?
- Is MSG a good substitute for salt?
- From what size does classical mechanical physics begin?
- How can I uninstall the system app?
- How does the floor work at ship outlets
- What is Age of Empires
- Do you ever bother other people's behavior?
- What do you miss about AOL
- Why are planes stable
- What is WLL in the mobile communication system
- Was the currency invented or discovered?
- Why is gerberite legal
- What is the goal for Islamic banking
- Blood is taken as direct evidence
- When is retirement with an election
- What is the worst of human nature
- Why was Nirbhaya's documentary called Indias Daughter
- What are the Mughals after Babur
- How did your father inspire you
- What causes your vehicle suspension to squeak
- Shipping bolts damage a washer
- Vertebrates have exoskeletons
- Is dependent on a strong nuclear charge
- How do you identify stock market cycles
- Does Super Brain Yoga really work
- Holistic doctors can diagnose cancer
- Which is the closest airport to Thekkady