What is cordycepin extract used for?
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, e.g. to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. With this we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Jones K: Cordyceps, Tonic Food of Ancient China. Sylvan Press, Seattle, 1997; 50 ff Halpern GM: Cordyceps, China`s Healing Mushroom. Avery Publishing Group, New York, 1999; 116 ff
- Stamets P, Wu Yao CD: Mycomedicinals, An Informational Booklet on Medicinal Mushrooms. MycoMedia, Olympia WA, 1998; 46 ff
- Zhu JS, Halpern GM, Jones K: The Scientific Rediscovery of an Ancient Chinese Herbal Medicine: Cordyceps sinensis. Part 1. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 1998; 4 (3): 289-303 (The scientific rediscovery of an ancient Chinese remedy: Cordyceps sinensis)
- Zhu JS, Halpern GM, Jones K: The Scientific Rediscovery of a Precious Ancient Chinese Herbal Regimen: Cordyceps sinensis. Part 2. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 1998; 4 (4): 429-457 (The scientific rediscovery of a precious ancient Chinese remedy: Cordyceps sinensis)
- Seu-Mei Wang, Li Tjen Lee, Wan-Wan Lin, Chun-Min Chang: Effects of Water-Soluble Extract of Cordyceps sinensis on Steroidogenesis and Capsular Morphology of Lipid Droplets in Cultured Rat Adrenocortical Cells. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry, 1998; 69: 483-489. (Effects of a water-soluble extract of Cordyceps sinensis on steroidogenesis and the morphology of lipid droplets in cultured rat cells from the adrenal cortex)
- Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd Edition, Chapter 5: Cordyceps as a Herbal Drug, Bao-qin Lin, Shao-ping Li, 2011 (Cordyceps as a Herbal Drug)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What is an educational learning environment
- Wisdom can be misunderstood
- Who is the greatest living opera star
- What do you mean by cloakroom courtesy
- Computer science is very difficult
- How can I cut my parrot nails
- Triplets can be fraternal
- Yellow light is hot
- How can I safely buckle high tones
- Who locked up Johannes the Taeufer?
- Are words feelings or thoughts
- Is religion meant for criticism
- What is a Posting Notice
- How popular is UKIP
- How did the manor houses begin in the Middle Ages?
- How do you gracefully condescend?
- How do you feel about Italian food
- What is Kolbe's reaction in alcohol
- Which serial killer had the worst childhood
- Is trust a belief in the invisible
- What are angiosperms
- What does a restart of the device mean
- Will Adderall help my memory
- How big is youtube
- When do we use a grill
- Which deodorant does not cause cancer
- How does abuse mess you up?
- How do I solve problems easily
- Why aren't endorphins addicting?
- What is pure function in Redux
- What was Thomas Jefferson's belief
- What are the best internet security apps
- Are you staying late in the church
- What was the first song as hard