What happened to Gautam Buddha's body
What is the concept of dying in Buddhism?
In Buddhism the idea prevails that the individual life is not limited by birth and death, but that depending on what positive or negative one acquires in life - this is called karma - one comes into a rebirth and into a new life. The quality of this new life is based on the karma acquired in the previous life.
This cycle of rebirths, which is also described in the Book of the Dead, can exert a fascination on us in that we say: I might find a second chance there. - For many people this is a very nice idea.
For the Buddhist, rebirth is a terrible idea
But for the Buddhist the idea of rebirth is actually an abomination, because he keeps coming back into this wheel of life, into this eternal cycle. Linked to this is the idea of acquiring so much positive karma at some point that one can leave this cycle of rebirths and enter nirvana.
However, it is also very difficult for Buddhists to become so free of suffering and emotion, almost free of emotions, that one actually manages to break out of this cycle of rebirths. Because the prerequisite for this is that you leave all emotions, all feelings, the negative as well as the positive, and concentrate completely on the spirituality.
Practicing this is the point of meditation - that I almost leave myself.
- How is muscle spasm treated
- Which podcast makes you perk up?
- Shared hosting can run a Java application
- How bad are nitrates in food
- Why is the third normal form important
- Sweet corn is naturally sweet
- Are Nykaa beauty products good
- How is the SRM Amravati AP Campus
- What are the top SEO metrics
- How would you define the playing style of muses
- What kind of animals are zebus
- What is x if 16x 5x 11
- Which is the largest phylum in invertebrates
- Can we transmit certain data through DNA?
- Meditation increases the ability to multitask
- DoorDash drivers can have passengers
- Hostinger offers free CDN
- Is UX design really a new discipline?
- Cannabis seeds can be consumed by the elderly
- What do you mean by trespassing
- Is Mexico really safe for asylum seekers
- Psychopaths start doing something subconsciously
- Can autism be cured by vaccination
- Why will email marketing dominate 2019