What jobs can an EMT get
Training as a paramedic
What do I do as a paramedic?
As a paramedic you have different tasks and areas of application. In the case of an emergency rescue in the medical service, you support paramedics or act as the driver of the ambulance. In all the hustle and bustle, you keep calm and don't let yourself be distracted. If there is no emergency doctor on site, you are responsible for caring for the victim and helping the paramedics perform resuscitation or stop bleeding. As a paramedic, you are confronted with injuries, some of which are serious, which in the worst case can have fatal consequences. You should be prepared for it and be mentally and physically able to care for patients and their relatives psychologically. After the ambulance has been transported, the patient will receive further treatment in the clinic and you will clean and disinfect yourself and the ambulance. As a paramedic, you make sure that you and the car are always ready for action. You will then write an emergency protocol and an operational report. Dealing with the PC is also part of your existence as a lifesaver!
If you are not on a mission, you do gate and telephone services at the rescue station and organize the rescue operations. During your paramedic training, it may well happen that you are ordered beforehand at major events such as concerts or city festivals. Just in case, you have to take care of injuries and visitors with circulatory problems there.
After your training you will regularly refresh your knowledge, because in order to keep your "license" you have to attend around 30 hours of training every year. If you would like to advance your career in the rescue service, you can also train to become a paramedic or paramedic.
- close physical contact with people is not a problem for you.
- you already have experience as a rescue worker or first aider and feel up to the responsibility.
- you like to work with technical devices.
- you can't see blood and can't work under pressure.
- you find it difficult to concentrate on one thing for a long time.
- you don't feel like working on the weekend.
- Who will replace Derrius Guice
- Why are Americans so creative
- Why don't supermarket chains wear ducks
- Cheap guitars are worth collecting
- Schools should be using Chromebooks
- Which country will the next Ukraine be?
- What's your favorite eight word phrase
- Why can't girls express their feelings in advance?
- What is your retirement strategy planning
- How can I start breeding dogs
- Jack Russells howls a lot
- Are chemicals used in coffee pods?
- Which startups are hiring in London?
- Who owns Nintendo now
- What superpower should I do
- Is the 1969 moon landing a wrong story
- Did Iran help the Jews during World War II?
- Who invented the concept of computer networks
- A regenerated brain will keep memories
- Why did we create the traffic light
- Which stores accept American Express
- What are occult and logical spiritual things
- What is a linter in software development
- How do I advertise a clinical laboratory
- How important is intellectual diversity
- How do I identify a school protection officer
- Are aircraft that burn biofuel run more efficiently?
- How does Duenger burn grass
- What is a JAR file
- Can I recycle sandwich boxes?
- What are some examples of amphiprotic substances
- Can an asteroid be armed
- Why is formic acid used in HPLC