Why do beta blockers increase insulin resistance?
Metformin is an active ingredient that doctors have long used to treat type 2 diabetes - especially in those with diabetes who are overweight. It is one of the oldest diabetes drugs and is now the drug of choice for diabetes doctors. From a chemical point of view, the active ingredient belongs to the biguanide class.
Type 2 diabetics take metformin orally in tablet form when changes in lifestyle, such as changing diet or more exercise, have not been sufficiently successful - the patient has not lost weight and continues to suffer from diabetes. Oral anti-diabetic drugs are also called oral anti-diabetic drugs.
Metformin lowers blood sugar levels through various mechanisms. In addition, the drug has been scientifically proven to protect against the dangerous consequences of type 2 diabetes, such as heart attacks and strokes. In the long term, poorly controlled blood sugar levels can cause considerable damage to blood vessels and nerves. Patients who take metformin have a longer life expectancy.
Metformin is considered to be well tolerated, but can cause some side effects, especially in the gastrointestinal tract, especially when it is first taken.
Does metformin require a prescription?
In Germany, metformin requires a prescription or requires a prescription. Doctors must therefore write out a prescription that the patient must present either in the stationary pharmacy on site or online in the Internet mail order business. Pharmacists are not allowed to dispense metformin without a prescription. Numerous dubious sources still offer the drug without a prescription on the Internet, which carries risks:
- The dosage of the active ingredient in the drug may be too low or too high.
- Counterfeit drugs often contain other substances as well - what exactly these are cannot be seen on the packaging.
- These drugs are not manufactured under common and safe production standards - they may contain impurities.
- How did Gandalf feel about Denethor
- Can we buy refurbished cell phones
- Was Deutschy's fate fair after World War I.
- How much taller will I get?
- Is cross country better than track
- What are some household sex toys
- What is the difference between Congress and Legislature
- Why did you cure your depression
- Why is it important to secure income
- Who are some famous people with polio
- What can I do with Quora
- Which raag is Piya Bawari from Khoobsurat
- What causes a mosquito bite to swell
- Who is for and against SOPA
- Is 0.25mg lorazepam dangerous
- What is discretionary investment management
- Are there famous rappers with schizophrenia
- What does ITP mean in technical terms
- What is your favorite exercise and why
- How many male characters are there
- Is flutter-free
- Did Henry Purcell play an instrument
- What is the function of the megagametophyte
- What is overload in JS