What is a specialist
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Specialist | doctor, Plural: Specialists | doctors
- IPA: [ˈFaxˌʔaʁt͡st], [ˈfaxˌʔaːɐ̯t͡st]
- 1) Germany: a doctor who has completed several years of advanced training and successfully passed a specialist examination
- 1) Specialist
- 1) doctor
- 1) Abortion doctor, allergist, anesthetist, andrologist, ophthalmologist, surgeon, dermatologist, gynecologist, gastroenterologist, geriatrician, gynecologist, ear, nose and throat doctor, dermatologist, internist, cardiologist, pediatrician, pulmonologist, anesthetist, neonatologist, nephrologist, Neurosurgeon, neurologist, oncologist, ophthalmologist, orthopedist, pediatrician, pulmonologist, proctologist, psychiatrist, pulmonologist, radiologist, rheumatologist, radiologist, veterinarian, traumatologist, tropical doctor, urologist, veterinarian, dentist
- 1) I advise you to visit the Specialist.
- 1) “Another Specialist classified her as a mentally ill pyromaniac, severely impaired in her sanity. "
- Nominative: singular Specialist; Plural Specialists
- Genitive: singular Specialist; Plural Specialists
- Dative: singular Specialist; Plural Medical specialists
- Accusative: singular Specialist; Plural Specialists
- English: 1) specialist
- French: 1) spécialiste (male)
- Dutch: 1) specialist (male)
- Romanian: 1) medic specialist (male)
- Swedish: 1) specialistlakare
- Hungarian: 1) szakorvos
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Which one Specialist is the right contact person for which ailment? For many patients, this question can be a major challenge.“
Doctors newspaper, October 04, 2018
„WELS - a Specialist In Austria, many male patients are said to have sexually abused over the years.“
The Farang (Thailand), July 23, 2019
„In future, doctors will have to offer consultation hours five hours longer per week for those with statutory health insurance. For the transfer to Specialist should there be a bonus.“
DIE ZEIT, September 26, 2018
„On average, those with statutory health insurance have to make an appointment with the Specialist waiting. The Federal Minister of Health also sees a need for action here, but how should the problem be tackled?“
MDR, September 29, 2018
„Berlin - More and more resident doctors are training young doctors in their practice Specialist out.“
aerzteblatt.de, November 16, 2018
„New hearing aids are only paid for by social security if one is more expensive Specialist is consulted.“
SRF, February 03, 2020
„The coronavirus pandemic is making it difficult for many doctors in continuing education to get to Specialistas a BDI survey shows. We have a resident, a boy Specialist and talked to a senior physician.“
Doctors newspaper, September 21, 2020
„The Specialist for plastic surgery wants his license to practice back and is suing the administrative court in Munich.“
Day 24, September 07, 2020
„The establishment of a day care clinic at the hospital in Parchim has been delayed. The model project supported by the state is stalling because no Specialist has found.“
NDR, May 07, 2020
„Some mourn their canceled vacation, others question their whole life. What does the quarantine do to us - and does the emotional chaos also have positive sides? A Specialist declared for psychiatry and telephone counseling.“
Welt.de, May 08, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- District doctor
- Specialist (Swiss)
Another word (synonym) for specialist - source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "specialist":
dentist: Zahnarzt (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular dentist; Plural dentists genitive: singular dentists; Plural dentists dative: singular dentist; ...
doctor: ... geriatrician, gynecologist, ear, nose and throat doctor, dermatologist, internist, cardiologist, pediatrician, pulmonologist, anesthetist, neonatologist, nephrologist, neurologist, neurologist, oncologist ...
Pediatrician: Doctor, specialist Subordinate terms: 1) Neonatologist Examples of use: 1) The pediatrician prescribed an antibiotic against the infection
Anesthetist: Anesthetist, specialist in anesthesia General terms: 1) Doctor Application examples: 1) Several anesthetists were present during this operation
Ophthalmologist: Ophthalmologist General terms: 1) Specialist, doctor Examples of use: 1) My ophthalmologist diagnosed me with latent squint
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Specialist" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Facharzt/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "specialist" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Specialist (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Fach | arz | tes Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈfaχˌʔaʁʦtəs],…
Technical term (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular technical expression; Plural technical terms genitive: ...
Technical term (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Technical term Hyphenation: Subject | from | dru | ckes ...
Technical term (German) Part of speech: Declined form Subsidiary forms: Technical terms Hyphenation: Subject | from | pressure ...
Technical terms (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Subject | aus | express | Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Technical terms (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Subject | from | express | Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Specialist construction manager (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Fachbauleiter; Majority of specialist site managers genitive: ...
Construction managers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Fach | bau | lei | tern Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Construction manager (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Fach | bau | lei | ters Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Technical term (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular of the technical term; Most of the technical terms ...
- What is discretionary investment management
- How do I calculate the density level
- Why doesn't Israel just destroy Iran
- When was the 2nd World War
- Why do whales matter
- Who is the most beautiful Malayalam celebrity
- How is bipolar 1 mania
- How do kidneys get metabolic waste
- What are aggressive tennis double strategies
- What do South Africans not do
- What is 37 in french
- How important is the USPS today
- Which is more powerful BHP or HP
- How can I control my inner self
- What do river crabs eat
- Intermittent fasting is supported by science
- Which is better pharmacy or nusing
- Electrical and electronic equipment is an easy subject to study
- Should contain the Java collection framework Multimap
- Most theoretical physicists are atheists
- Can I remove pores with home remedies?
- Do Newton's laws of motion have restrictions
- Why does this sentence use hits
- Is Frankfurt an expensive city to visit