How do you become addicted to learning
Since yesterday I have been in the hospital with my little one because he has such a nasty RS virus. Just briefly: It's terrible here and I'm happy when we can get out again .. It will probably be at the weekend ..
Well, and as if I had nothing better to do, I'm studying here too, haha. But well, there isn't even a TV here, we are not allowed out of the room, not even me alone. So it's pretty boring. A couple of nurses have already asked me about the "great books" and I had to tell them everything about the OU and what I'm doing there. Who knows, maybe a couple of nurses from Germany will register soon?
So now the child is being nursed back to health. Hope the little man will get better soon. After all, he's already eating the hair off my head, he just needs additional oxygen because he can't breathe so well yet. Oh yeah, it really sucks when your own children are so sick. Had to do Remmidemmi here a few times, wanted to put us in a room with a child with a violent gastrointestinal history, really big cinema ...
- What is the use of the python language
- How do pears grow
- Are vaccines related to hyperactivity or autism
- Why aren't thieves afraid of the police?
- Did your wanderlust lead you to love
- What is the name of telematics in motor vehicles
- Why is horse meat black
- Why contemporary ceiling fans
- What shall we stop being ashamed of?
- What has sally been forgotten
- Does Scikit support ordinal logistic regression?
- Who should answer a question about Quora
- When did people start to keep time?
- What can you do about chronic fatigue?
- Which president is the best author?
- What is the future of the computer
- My website increases my employability
- Scare camels horses
- How do I add money to Payoneer
- How has technology helped advance LGBT rights?
- Poland is part of the European Union
- What is the opposite of a pure function
- Which artist sang the song Fast
- Are seahorses and horses genetically related