How can you reuse medical waste
Medical waste treatment equipment
The sinTion device produced by Christof Industries sterilizes and disinfects medically infectious waste. The treated waste can be disposed of immediately in the household waste or shredded with the shredTion device before disposal.
sinTion: Dispose of infectious waste safely and in an environmentally friendly manner
sinTion disinfects and sterilizes infectious waste from hospitals, clinics and laboratories in a safe and environmentally friendly way using a patented process (microwave saturated steam technology). The sinTion is listed in the disinfection processes tested and recognized by the Robert Koch Institute (RKI).
- The combination of microwaves and saturated steam enables the disinfection / sterilization of all infectious waste
- Pre-vacuum and vacuum drying
- High throughput (up to 210 liters of waste per hour)
- Easily adapted to local conditions, container solution possible
- High microbiological effectiveness of all viruses (including coronaviruses)
shredTion: Shredding non-infectious waste easily and efficiently
The shredTion shreds disinfected medical waste. The device can be flexibly combined with the sinTion. Waste is shredded into granules and this enables a significant reduction in waste.
- Cost-saving reduction in the amount of disinfected medical waste
- Uniform, machine-friendly shredding through load-controlled waste feed
- Slowly running rotor (25 rpm) for high torque and reduced wear
- Low maintenance costs, easy operation
- What is marine aluminum alloy
- What is Google Penguin 3 0 vibrations
- Is the best incontinence protection possible
- Is Martes a good Spanish name
- What exactly is impossible
- Wear underwear under leggings
- Why are some people allergic to cats
- On which continent are the UAE located
- How can I download videos from Free
- Was ancient Crete an Egyptian colony
- Which bank gives the highest credit limit
- What is a functional group 1
- What is the UGAT exam for?
- Earn big TikToker money
- How can you replace the kitchen faucet
- How to use mouthwash properly
- Is Frankfurt an expensive city to visit
- How is dung paint made
- Has the swamp just swallowed Trump?
- All alcoholics need a detox
- How was electricity first used?
- Is hereditary high BP
- Can you criticize my side
- Do you have ideas about biotechnology