Why is Na2CO3 added during iodometric titration?
Laborpraxis Volume 4: Analytical Methods
The four-volume standard work for fundamental practical work in the chemical-pharmaceutical laboratory with a focus on synthesis methods, chromatography and spectroscopy is now available in the 6th, completely revised edition. It serves as a broad teaching aid for career starters and as a reference work for experienced specialists with clearly presented theoretical principles and concrete, tried and tested application ideas.
The theoretical basics for each chapter are clearly legible and support the understanding of practical work and device functions. For each chapter there are references to more detailed and further literature. Occupational safety and hygiene as well as the twelve principles of sustainable chemistry are taken into account in addition to the corresponding chapters. The practical principles mentioned in the book are based on conditions in the chemical-pharmaceutical industry in Switzerland. They are used in the entire German-speaking area, also in related fields such as biochemical, clinical, materials science or university laboratories.
Laboratory practice is suitable for use in basic and advanced training for specialist staff. The content corresponds to the current requirements of the education ordinance and the education plan for occupation L.Aborantin / laboratory assistant with federal certificate of proficiency (EFZ), which were decreed by the State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI) in Bern. This provides the learners with a good basis for preparing for the qualification procedure (QV); Experts base their personal preparatory work and their professional assessments on this book.
Volume 1 and Volume 2 deal in detail with the basics of laboratory work and selected measurement techniques. Volume 3 focuses on preparative and analytical separation methods, Volume 4 on wet chemical and spectroscopic analysis methods. Both conventional methods and the most modern techniques are mentioned. The focus on consistently valid principles also allows us to understand new, unmentioned technological trends and to reflect on daily work in the chemical-pharmaceutical laboratory.
- Why is jam popular in the UK?
- What is a good academic writing
- Why does my cat choke on the ham
- Rust's programming language production is done
- Why do artists make art
- Can graduates take the SAT exam?
- How do I cook Russian food
- There is an infinite Visa card
- How was this macaw known
- Why do startups use co-workspace
- Why are so many atheists apathetic
- Who is the best endocrinologist in Hyderabad
- How intense was Mastani's beauty
- Do you like Black Ops 4
- Why do some LinkedIn posts have followers
- Drives safely from Kurnool to Kadapa
- Is Yippee Noodle purely vegetarian or not
- How is KIET Ghaziabad in AKTU
- Is there a military economic alliance
- Why do you shave with your mustache
- What limits the growth of insects
- What is GSM architecture
- There are schools for airbrush training
- How does a Soyuz start aborted