What if I reply to a vacuum cleaner
Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions about our products, repairs and warranty. If you cannot find what you are looking for on the following page, please do not hesitate to contact us.
General questions and answers
Questions and answers about repairs and spare parts
Repairs are carried out at Kärcher at a fixed price ("clear case").
- Convenient, free collection and return
- Fast processing
- No cost estimate
- 1 year warranty on the scope of repairs
- Fair fixed price
If a repair is no longer profitable for economic reasons, we can offer you an equivalent device at an attractive special price.
More information can be found here:
Kärcher grants private end customers a guarantee of 2 years from the date of purchase against material and production defects on Home & Garden products. You must present proof of purchase as proof of guarantee.
Please note that your guarantee will be void,
- if you do not use your device as intended (e.g. the commercial use of a Home & Garden device).
- when you open your device to carry out a self-repair.
Kärcher grants a 2-year guarantee on material and manufacturing defects if the devices are used as intended.
To have your device repaired free of charge on a guarantee basis, please proceed as follows:
- Kärcher repair service for Home & Garden devices at fixed prices - easy and convenient with myKärcher.
- please pack your device in a box
- include a brief description of the problem and proof of purchase
On the basis of the device data or the documents you have sent in (e.g. purchase receipt), our technicians will check whether a guarantee / goodwill arrangement is possible. Please note our guarantee conditions. Link to FAQ "When is there a guarantee claim?"
If you would like to replace an accessory part under guarantee, please send us an e-mail with a brief description of the fault and proof of purchase.
All spare parts listed in the operating instructions on the last page can be ordered through our trading partners.
For safety reasons, other parts may only be replaced by our trained service partners. Our service partners have access to the spare parts lists and can advise you on site. You can find service partners on the Internet: https://www.kaercher.com/ch/services/support/haendlersuche.html
If you would like to replace a spare part listed in the operating instructions under guarantee, please send us an email with a brief description of the fault and proof of purchase. We will then check whether a guarantee regulation is possible.
Questions and answers about products
Yes, the cordless broom comes with 2 brushes, a standard brush and an animal hair brush. The animal hair brush enables effortless and hygienic hair removal on all floor coverings.
Charge the cordless broom for at least 3.5 hours when it is switched off. If the battery is still not charged after a charging time of 14 hours, please contact one of our service partners or send us an email with a brief description of the problem and proof of purchase.
Explanation of the LED display:
- Battery is charging: LED flashes green
- Battery charged - when power cable is plugged in: LED lights up green (for a
- Operating mode: LED lights up green
- The battery must be charged (approx. 5 minutes before the battery is empty): LED flashes red
- The battery is empty: LED lights up red
- Motor blocked: LED flashes red
- What is the latest Kenyan news
- A headstand can cause hair to grow back
- What is special about Airoli
- How relevant is Spinoza for systems theory
- How do companies use consumers
- Which are the biggest online bingo providers
- Who makes the best tacos in Vegas
- What are ionic substances
- Are Koreans allergic to alcohol
- How can we prevent convection
- Megaupload users will sue the US government
- Who qualifies for a diplomatic passport
- How are solid perfumes made
- Charge shorter phone charger cables faster
- Are people really conscious?
- What fruit is good for eczema
- Corned beef is raw beef
- Are water fins enamel-proof
- How do I reset my NVR password?
- There are many ERP systems for SMEs
- Why do people care so much
- How much starlight do black holes absorb
- What would you do in a sharknado
- What is a pause in music