What was the lowest scoring Super Bowl
www.g-buschbacher.de -> A-HA effects
Topic: Records - Sports - Other ball sports
Most superbowl wins
The Superbowl was first played in 1967 between the winners of the National Football League (NFL) and the American Football League (AFL). Record winners with five titles each are the San Francisco 49ers (1982, 1985, 1989, 1990 and 1995) and the Dallas Cowboys [1972, 1978, 1993, 1994 and 1996).
Charles Hayiey is the player with the most Superbowl wins with five hits. He won two titles with the San Francisco 49ers (1989 and 1990), three more with the Dallas Cowboys (1993, 1994 and 1996).
Highest superbowl score
The San Francisco 49ers set the records for the highest number of points for a team and for the greatest point distance to the loser on January 28, 1990 in New Orleans, Louisiana (USA). They defeated the Denver Broncos with 55:10.
The record for the highest total number of points in a final goes back to 1995: The San Francisso 49ers defeated the San Diego Chargers 49:26.
Most of the "Best Player" titles ...
... won Joe Montana, the quarterback of the San Francisco 49ers, he was named best player in three superbowls. 1982, 1985 and 1990.
Most NFL titles
The Green Bay Packers won the championship 13 times in the NFL in 1929-31, 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965-67, 1996 and 1997.
Most of the games
George Blanda completed the record number of 340 NFL matches in 26 seasons. During this time he played for the Chicago Bears (1949-58), the Baltimore Colts (1959), the Houston Ollers 11960-66) and the Oakland Raiders (1967-75) .
Jim Marshall played 282 games in a row for the Cleveland Browns (1960) and for the Minnesota Vikings (1961-79).
Most of the points
George Blanda achieved the record number of 2,002 points for his teams in the period from 1949 to 1975 (see also Most Games ")
Paul Hornung collected the most points in a season (176) for the Green Bay Packers in 1960.
Ernie Nevers, who scored 40 points for the Chicago Cardinais against the Chicago Bears on November 28, 1929, holds the point record in a game.
Jerry Rice (San Francisco 49ers) had 180 touchdowns in his NFL games from 1985 to 1999.
He also holds the Superbowl records for: Touchdowns (7). for the longest total running distance after picking up the ball (512 yards) and for the number of passes caught (28)
The highest score in a game
... the team from Georgia Tech University from Atlanta scored 222 points on October 7, 1916 against Cumberland University from Lebanon, Tennessee (USA), with a record 32 touchdowns. Cumberland came away completely empty-handed.
The highest winning score in an NFL game
... was the 73-0 victory of the Chicago Bears against the Washington Redskins in a championship final on December 8, 1940 in Washington.
The highest number of points in a competitive season game
... reached the Washington Redskins in a 72: 41 win over the New York Glants in Washington on November 27, 1966. The total number of 113 points is also a record.
- What languages do the alveolar approximants have
- Why are snow leopards not popular animals
- Bad for old people
- What is the downside of Kuwait
- What did Hitler think of Lenin?
- What does market distortion mean
- Is Youtube under Content Marketing
- A narcissistic man is always comprehensive
- Is this an email scam
- What can you say about Fiji
- How can we achieve more
- How does biochar help to remedy climate change
- What does it mean to have a right mindset
- Is digitization good or not
- Indirect language is used in informal language
- Your dog barks at planes
- Should the national airspace be vertically limited
- Why does interference occur during diffraction?
- What is color quantization
- Are gnomes and goblins alike
- What is the full form of AISSMS
- Why do laptop batteries degrade so quickly
- How does geography affect the military defense of Russia?
- Why are Ahsoka's lightsabers blue