What is democratization
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
In a nutshell
Rule of the people
The term "democracy" comes from the Greek and means "rule of the people". This form of government has existed in Germany since 1949, before it existed from 1918 to 1933. In a democracy, all citizens have the same rights and obligations. They are not ruled by an emperor, nor a king or general.
The people determine
In a democracy all people are free to speak their minds, to meet, to get information. There are different parties that express their ideas in so-called party programs. In a democracy, citizens vote for people and parties by whom they want to be governed for a certain period of time. And if the government does its job badly, the people can choose another government in the next election.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
- NIOS is accepted at American universities
- How long do baked fruits keep
- Is the neural network monitored or unattended?
- What is the architecture behind Node js
- What are Quoran's favorite moments in the Super Bowl
- How beautiful is life 1
- Are you a real Muslim and how
- What is your favorite weapon besides guns
- What is a CBD tincture
- Is acetic acid weak
- How to say pool in Indonesian
- Why is the Lego YouTube channel blocking comments
- Wearing shoe insoles increases your height
- How did cave people paint
- What Are Some Good Fitness Quotes
- Political correctness is hypocritical in disguise
- Could Stephen Hawking ride a horse
- How is Ayn Rand misunderstood?
- Can people change overnight
- Is a CO domain good
- What happens when you inhale insecticides
- Are people naturally inclined to write poetry
- What is a best friend 1