Is Anna University better than BITS
Bitmann, Anna (2021). Foreign language, technical terminology and embodiment. A mixed methods study in CLIL teaching in primary schools. Berlin: Logos. (Link)
Articles in edited collections
Bitmann, Anna, (2019), "A crater is coming from the university" - Discourse functions in science lessons in primary schools: A comparative analysis of the subject-specific terminology of learners with German or English as L1. In: Wowro, Iwona / Jakosz, Mariusz / Gładysz, Jolanta (eds.). Use an open time window! Early foreign language learning - between theory and practice. Göttingen: V&R unipress, 195–214.
Bitmann, Anna, (2019), Mixed Methods Designs in Foreign Language Research: A Procedure for Assessing Foreign Language and Subject Conceptual Knowledge in CLIL Lessons in Primary Schools. In: Falkenhagen, Charlotte, et al. (Ed.). Integrated language learning - global, regional, local: Documentation for the 27th Congress for Foreign Language Didactics of the German Society for Foreign Language Research / DGFF, Jena, 27. – 30. September 2017. Hohengehren: Schneider, 309–322.
Bitmann, Anna, (2018), Embodiment in bilingual science classes: Concept knowledge made visible. In: Sambanis, Michaela / Böttger, Heiner (eds.). Focus on Evidence - Foreign Language Didactics Meets Neuroscience II. Tübingen: Narr, 141–149.
Bitmann, Anna, (2016), Impetus from speech therapy methods for inclusive foreign language teaching and learning. In: Böttger, Heiner / Sambanis, Michaela (ed.): Focus on Evidence - Foreign Language Didactics Meets Neurosciences. Tübingen: Fool, 143-155.
Bitmann, Anna, (2016), Science in Motion: A Study on Foreign Language and Subject Concept Learning in CLIL Lessons. In: Böttger, Heiner / Schlüter, Norbert (Hrsg.): Advances in early foreign language learning. Conference proceedings for the 4th FFF conference. Braunschweig: Westermann, 102-110.
Bitmann, Anna, (2016), Let's Be Film Directors. Animated films homemade. In: Elementary School English 57.
Bitmann, Anna, (2014), What activity do you like? VBE Praxishelfer - Ped. Contributions and lesson plans. Association of Education and Upbringing, Baden-Württemberg State Association, Stuttgart.
Hoenecke, Christian (2015). Electric Circuits. Translated by Bitmann, Anna. Berlin: Cornelsen Experimenta.
Lüders-Barrie, Nicole / Hoenecke, Christian (2013). Experimenting with water. Translated by Bitmann, Anna. Berlin: Cornelsen Experimenta.
Weber, Stefanie / Hoenecke, Christian (2014). Experimenting with air. Translated by Bitmann, Anna. Berlin: Cornelsen Experimenta.
- Is MMMUT classified under good universities
- How ISP generates the Internet
- Why are you reading Quora
- The corporate culture is unique in every organization
- How much do you know
- How do people earn money with eBIZ
- Why will the White Walkers win
- Where can I see my TV commercials
- Stitches are counted during operation
- What can we learn from Mother Teresa
- What's the best about Manhattan
- Why do people gamble rather than invest
- How scientifically valid is the philosophy of natural law
- Love to shop
- How did you stop a crime
- Can a garter snake hurt you
- When should I do my PhD?
- Why do fossil fuels cause global warming
- Email is on the way out
- Why don't teachers teach anymore
- Can AMD GPU perform ray tracing
- Does the dental insurance cover the bonding
- Why is stainless steel diamagnetic
- Why is Pune better than NCR
- What is the most valuable survival tool
- Is China the new face of imperialism
- What is a resume with profile
- Why is Na2CO3 added during iodometric titration?
- How can I make money with NET
- Mainly a good TV series thriller
- How does biochar help to remedy climate change
- Are there study periods at Amrita University
- Will GST affect the online marketplace
- 20 literary terms with definitions and examples