What is the formula for hydrogen phosphite
to directory mode
Representation: Oxygen acids of phosphorus is represented by the reaction of phosphorus (III) chloride or phosphorus (III) oxide with water:
Phosphonic acid,, is the tautomeric form of phosphorous acid. The tautomeric equilibrium between phosphonic acid, with a non-acidic atom directly bound to phosphorus, and phosphorous acid,, is completely on the side of the dibasic phosphonic acid for the free acid:
Organyl derivatives (esters) are known of both forms of the acid. The pure acid can be isolated in the form of colorless, easily water-soluble crystals (melting point: 74).
The dissociating in two stages forms two series of salts: the primary phosphonates (hydrogen phosphonates, hydrogen phosphites),, and the secondary phosphonates (phosphonates, phosphites),. Alkali phosphonates are easily soluble in water, other salts of phosphonic acid are sparingly soluble.
Phosphonic acid is easily oxidized to phosphoric acid,,. In relation to silver ions and other more noble metal cations, for example, it already acts as a reducing agent in aqueous solution:
When the acid is heated, disproportionation to phosphoric acid and phosphine occurs:
Use: is widely used as a reducing agent. However, the organyl derivatives of the acid, e.g. the phosphonic acid esters, or the phosphorous acid esters, which are used as stabilizers (antioxidants) in plastics, rubber products and lubricating oils or as starting materials for insecticides and veterinary drugs, are of greater importance.
- Why do cycloalkanes not accept H2
- How can I do an internship at HAL
- How is the price determined under monopoly
- Quaternary structures are found in all proteins
- How can I calculate my weight loss
- What episode is Gohan doing Super Saiyan
- Why is a seller considered a buyer
- You need Xbox Live for Fortnite
- What is 0 06 out of 100
- What do you need to have browser extensions
- What's Jain Ramayana?
- What is your favorite scientific journal
- Working the phone boxes in London
- Where are the largest swimming pools in the world
- Which is the best library in pune
- Where did you get your MacBook fixed
- What would Isaac Newton do with the Internet?
- Which trains run 24 hours
- Can anyone's eyes speak
- Receives refugees from Hungary
- Where does divorce come from before marriage
- What is a Bhuiyan in Chhattisgarh
- Tea scares me
- What war in Islam made pork banned