How do carafes work in coffee machines
Nespresso: This new machine makes over half a liter of coffee
Nespresso stands for capsule coffee at the push of a button. If you use a Nestlé brand machine, your favorite hot drink will be prepared in exactly the amount and intensity that you prefer. Now the coffee manufacturer has announced an innovation that makes the enjoyment experience even greater: With the new Vertuo Next coffee machine, you can make over half a liter of premium coffee - after all, enjoyment is much greater when you can share it.
Nespresso: this is how the new coffee machine works
For this purpose, the Carafe Pour-Over Style coffee was developed in a new capsule size - users can now prepare a total of 30 types of coffee in up to six different cup sizes: Espresso (40 ml), double espresso (80 ml), Gran Lungo (150 ml) , Mug (230 ml), Alto (414 ml) and the carafe (535 ml). After a short heating-up time - around 30 seconds - the Vertuo Next scans the capsule's barcode and automatically prepares the desired coffee. To do this, it extracts the contents of the capsule through rotation and the accompanying centrifugal force, thus developing the aroma of the coffee.
Also read our guide: The Best Coffee Makers, Grinders, and Beans for Every Type
There are also different models to choose from when it comes to the design of the machine, namely three different editions by Krups and De'Longhi in different color variations:
Basic, RRP from 145.24 euros
Premium, with metal elements, RRP from 174.49 euros
Deluxe, with chrome details, RRP from 193.98 euros
All machines can be ordered from the Nespresso shop
The devices are ready for use within 30 seconds of being switched on. In addition, all three models are W-LAN and Bluetooth-capable so that they can update themselves.
If you want to enjoy the coffee in the glass carafe, you can do so with the matching VERTUO CARAFE (RRP from 43.87 euros). If you like to drink your coffee with milk, you can also buy the Aeroccino3 or Aeroccino4 milk frother.
More on the topic: Study shows: Just the thought of coffee perks us up
Nespresso presents the first sustainable coffee machine
Above all, the Vertuo Next is characterized by the fact that it is the first machine in the Nespresso product world to be made from 54 percent recycled plastic. The fact that the devices switch off automatically after two minutes also saves energy. And when it comes to coffee capsules, which are known to produce a lot of waste, Nespresso has made ecological adjustments: they are now made from 80 percent recycled aluminum.
You might also be interested in:
Whiskey trends 2021: this is how we drink in the new year
Cannabis tea: what you need to know and how to make it
Dalgona Coffee: The Viral Social Media Drink Everyone Makes During Corona Quarantine
- How was Porus defeated
- Why do insects walk on the water
- What are the main golf championships
- Can Indians change jobs in Dubai?
- How do we work on the LIC website
- Why shouldn't people keep asking questions
- Should sunflowers be dead
- Are sloths good swimmers
- Pickled beets are carbohydrate-free
- How can I have a telepathic conversation
- What does Shiva destroy in humans?
- What are Harmonica Keys
- What is life after marriage for men
- Is fluoride actually necessary for our teeth
- What is the advantage of light cigarettes
- How many virtual currencies are there today?
- Is flutter-free
- What sets ISIS apart from other terrorist groups
- Who is Dharmaraya in Mahabharata
- Is Indian astrology true
- How do I practice creating websites
- What can we learn from Mother Teresa
- Can a teen get a debit card
- Can you try another fight?
- What is the resolution of VHS
- How do kidneys get metabolic waste
- Authoritative parenting is best
- Wayanad is good for a relaxing excursion
- Are dentures easy to clean
- Why is camel snus related to cancer?
- What is your opinion on abstract expressionism
- Why do some people not eat pineapple
- Is panipuri good for your health
- Why do stray cats approach people