How was your IPM AT 2019
Together more successful: Pöppelmann TEKU® at the IPM 2019.
From 22 to 25 January, we will be presenting our fully recyclable plant pots in the "Recycling Blue" color, numerous additions to the series, innovative concepts and much more at the world's leading trade fair in Essen.
At the end of January, the metropolis of Ruhr will once again become the most important meeting place for the international green industry. Of course, we will be there once again with exciting new products and valuable solutions. You can look forward to:
100 percent recyclable plant pots.
Just in time for IPM, we have expanded our range of resource-saving plant pots as part of the company-wide PÖPPELMANN blue® initiative: The VCG, VCH, VCK and VTG plant pot series are now also available in Pöppelmann PCR. That's because all pots in the "Recycling Blue" color are made of post-consumer recycled plastic. The plastic used for this comes entirely from the recyclable waste collection by Der Grüne Punkt - Duales System Deutschland (DSD). After use, they are returned to the recyclable waste collection once more. This creates a fully closed material cycle at one and the same stage of the value chain.
Additions to the range of propagation and nursery trays.
Our BP series stands for rapid growth, healthy plants and excellent machinability. We have now extended the series by three innovative models: With a volume of 76 ml, BP 3153/60 T is ideal for plugs with a height of up to 48 mm. Transport cams that slot into the profile bottom of the tray ensure safe transport. Version BP 2854/72 has a volume of 59 ml and offers optimal spatial utilization with 476 plants / m2. A bottom groove ensures excellent ventilation plus good irrigation and drainage. A further feature is the rim height of 21 mm, which makes the trays ideal for printing or equipping with adhesive labels and RFID tags whenever required. The BP 3153/28 trays have an extremely useful tapering of 12 ° and a rounded bottom. This prevents the plants from settling on them. Thus, it makes it much easier for you to remove the trays.
Space-saving square-round containers available in new sizes.
Our MQF series boasts a significantly improved space utilization. We now also offer you the MQF series in the dimensions of 16 x 16 x 21.5 cm and 18.5 x 18.5 x 25 cm. The proven multi-hole cross bottom, which is present in both models, allows for optimal irrigation and drainage - for healthy plants and less waste at the same time.
Would you like to know more? Then come and visit us in Hall 2, Booth 2D31. We look forward to presenting you our developments, which will definitely take you one step ahead. Because your success encourages us to work even better. Let's get more successful together!
- Should I continue or break my engagement?
- What is the difference between Congress and Legislature
- Is tax theft or a articles of association
- Who was the babushka lady
- Is 9 x 5 really 45
- What are some good community activities
- If necessary, the body positions bones
- Does Twitter use its own API Why
- Is love instinct or rational
- Did the CIA create the EU
- Is HIV really curable?
- Why should I study BAMS in Kerala
- What is personal awareness
- Ornithology Which birds live in North India
- MRI can cause brain cancer
- What is the formula of potassium iodine
- Hate leg day
- Is IBS a service company
- Is plexus a pyramidal scheme
- Where to Buy Bulk Demagnetizers
- What is the tax rate for the self-employed
- Are crypto currency markets immune to hacks
- Why is Salesforce stock so overvalued?
- Can sunspots cause global warming?