What episode did Naruto get the Sharingan
When does Kakashi first use his Mangekyou Sharingan?
Kakashi's first known use of the Mangekyo Sharigan was against Deidara. However, I think your question is really why he hasn't used it before. There could be a number of reasons why he didn't use it or wasn't shown how he used to use it in the past.
Kakashi woke the Mangekyo Sharingan when Rin was killed. So he didn't keep his promise to Obito. Hence, this was an emotionally painful moment for him, connected to both Rin and Obito. Maybe he hasn't wanted to use it since then so as not to relive those emotions.
As mentioned in Lexter's answer, another reason is that as a non-Uchiha he simply didn't have enough stamina to use it effectively in combat. Even after the time jump, he could only use it twice a day and had to rest for about a week after using it. Before the time jump, he was in charge of genin-level students, and he couldn't risk being knocked out and putting his students in danger.
Plus, before the time jump, he just couldn't fight bad guys he was forced to use it against. He only fought against Zabuza and Haku during the Land of Waves arc and against unnamed shinobi from Sand Village and Sound Village during the Konoha Arc invasion. If Orochimaru were to fight him, Kakashi would likely be pressured into using it, but Orochimaru fought the third Hokage instead.
The loss to Uchiha Itachi may have forced Kakashi due to the usual Shounen / Naruto logic: "If I want to protect my Nakama, I have to get stronger."
There might also be some authoring issues as to why Kakashi couldn't be shown with it earlier. Sasuke was a protagonist at the time, and his main goal in life was to kill Itachi. Hence, it was necessary to introduce Itachi as an overpowering villain. Ensuring that Mangekyo Sharingan is mentioned for the first time when Itachi is introduced would maximize the audience's perception of how strong and evil Itachi is.
The other reason is that it wasn't in the author's plan for Kakashi to wake the Mangekyo Sharingan at the beginning of the series and offer an alternate explanation for how he woke him up during the time jump period. However, when he started addressing the hanging threads while he was unwinding the story, he decided to include them in Obito's backstory.
- What do people think of 3D printers
- What is your Social Media Marketing Checklist
- Where's Mithila
- What is the UPSE curriculum
- What is the price of Insta Keto
- Who is the brother of Dhritarashtra
- What is 0 06 out of 100
- Why is realism art important
- How do I use AngularJS over Ajax
- Is Bahamas expensive
- Is Mesh WiFi better than a router
- If you don't have breakfast you are weak
- How can you avoid cutting the subwoofer?
- How did you discover fireworks
- What does castration mean in cats
- What is the exact history of Tirupati
- Where has my voice memo gone?
- Why do you shave with your mustache
- How do you say religion in Urdu
- How is education in Nova Scotia
- Can Burger King employees accept tips?
- What are field operations
- Why do some eggs have triple yolks
- Will Trump's campaign strategy for re-election