What is the point of medical advertising
the name or the company and the registered office of the pharmaceutical entrepreneur,
the name of the medicinal product,
the composition of the medicinal product in accordance with Section 11 (1) sentence 1 no.6 letter d of the Medicines Act,
the areas of application,
the side effects,
Warning notices, insofar as they are prescribed for the labeling of the containers and outer wrappings,
in the case of medicinal products which may only be dispensed on a medical, dental or veterinary prescription, the note "requires a prescription",
the waiting time for medicinal products intended for use in animals used for the production of food.
(1a) In the case of medicinal products that contain only one active ingredient, the information according to Paragraph 1 No. 2 must be followed by the designation of this component with the note: "Active ingredient:"; this does not apply if the name of the active substance is included in the information in accordance with paragraph 1 no.
(2) The information according to paragraphs 1 and 1a must match the information required for the package insert according to Section 11 or Section 12 of the Medicines Act. If the information prescribed in Section 11, Paragraph 1, Clause 1, No. 3, Letter a and No. 5 of the Medicines Act cannot be provided, it can be omitted.
(3) In the case of advertising outside the specialist community, the text "For risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist" must be clearly legible and clearly separated from the other advertising statements. When advertising for medicinal waters, the phrase “the package insert” is replaced by “the label” and when advertising for veterinary medicinal products, the phrase “your doctor” is replaced by the phrase “the veterinarian”. The information according to Paragraph 1 No. 1, 3, 5 and 6 can be omitted. Sentence 1 does not apply to medicinal products that are released for use outside pharmacies, unless side effects or other risks are stated in the package insert or on the container.
(4) The information stipulated in paragraph 1 must be clearly separated from the other advertising messages, delimited and easily legible.
(5) After advertising in audiovisual media, the text stipulated in paragraph 3 sentence 1 or 2 is to be displayed, which is to be reproduced on television in a clearly legible manner against a neutral background and to be spoken at the same time, unless this text is not stated in accordance with paragraph 3 sentence 4. The information in paragraph 1 can be omitted.
(6) Paragraphs 1, 1a, 3 and 5 do not apply to reminder advertising. A reminder advertisement exists if the name, the company, the brand of the pharmaceutical entrepreneur or the note: "Active ingredient:" are advertised exclusively with the name of a drug.
- How are magic tricks performed
- Is Hinduism a bit partial to Kshatriyas
- How can I make my own gun
- What makes you happy is very happy
- How quickly will the dollar collapse
- What was your biggest fear in college?
- Why is everyone doing engineering
- Why do birds pee know
- How do you get interpersonal skills training
- Is there such a thing as perfection
- How can I scratch pictures and videos
- What is FSH for men
- There are some new business opportunities
- Whites have true love for Africans
- How will social robots disrupt the economy
- Why does nothing rhyme with Excalibur?
- Which is the best studio microphone for vocals?
- What is family allowance
- What are some cybersecurity competitions for high schoolers
- Might Bruce Lee kick Mike Tyson's butt
- Can Arduino give you a professional future
- What is cordycepin extract used for?
- What distinguishes great dance shoes
- What's the best worldless song