What are the functions of somatic receptors
T cell receptor
English: t-cell receptor
The T cell receptor is the membrane-bound (difference to B cells) domain that primarily establishes contact between T cells and their specific antigens. In addition to establishing the contact between the two cells, it also plays a key role in recognizing the antigens.
The T-cell receptor, which was isolated and explored individually for the first time in the 1980s, consists of two chains (alpha and beta) and in the chains, in turn, of a variable region (V region) and a constant region ( C region). The so-called stem segments span the plasma membrane of the T cell and end in the cytosol with a COOH group.
The chains are connected to one another by disulfide bridges.
The T cell receptor is a heterodimer.
Similarities to the antibody molecules of the B cells exist and are understandable if one takes a closer look at the very similar mechanisms of diversity of the respective receptors. (see gene rearrangement)
The receptor primarily serves to dock onto an antigen specific for the T cell. Since, contrary to the development in the B cells, in the T cells there is no somatic hypermutation, the T cell receptor has a lower affinity for its target cells and is supported by coreceptors:
- Which is better IAS or CAT
- The deposit for Tesla Model Y will be refunded
- What is stage 2 uterine prolapse
- What kind of cancer causes mold
- What is GSM architecture
- Are FPGAs more flexible
- What causes a pigsty on the face
- What are the most health conscious states
- Who are the main investors in EnKash
- What landforms were found in ancient Egypt
- What are some really good erotic novels
- Is this sentence correct? I interviewed you
- How is Khartoum
- How can cats fall asleep so quickly
- What does Riya
- What are the uses of nitrous oxide
- Jackie Chan is a Hollywood actor
- What does united mean in the United States
- What is cloud technology
- Can Julien Philippe speak Serbian
- How are three triangles equilateral?
- How do we improve communication efficiency
- What is the hierarchy of the British nobility
- What is reflux
- What disappointed you about moving to Philadelphia?
- Who is 008 in Stranger Things
- Will the world ever get better
- What is a data service
- Who determines what is moral
- Is Skype the best video calling service
- Is kohlrabi good for you
- Is driving drunk driving buzzing
- Make penguins like humans
- All charges are punishable by law