What do you like most about hugging
It's good that you write to us and not be left alone with your worries. You're right: not everyone and everyone likes to be hugged. Conversely, there are people who like to touch each other.
At least you don't want that others get too close to you. It's great that you know your limits and notice when physical contact becomes too much for you. This is how you take your feelings seriously. Understandably, you want to know what you can do to make others recognize your limits.
As with many other things you can kindly explain to your family members that you don't like hugs. Try to put it in such a way that they understand your concern and don't feel rejected.
For example, you can tell them that you like them but don't like being hugged. Another possibility is if you take the "command" and walk towards them with an outstretched hand and greet them with a handshake. Or you can ask them to ask you first what kind of physical contact would be okay for you. Instead of a hug maybe a kiss or ...?
And should it not work at all, you ask your parents if they can help you with these conversations. Sometimes it takes several attempts to resolve something like this. We therefore wish you patience and courage to ensure that your wish is respected.
Kind regards, your 147
- Are men also GoldDiggers
- What are asteroids and comets
- Why did Quora add the Improve button
- What does la granja mean in Spanish
- How do mortgage-backed securities work
- Who sells oxygen concentrators in Bangalore
- What is scholarships
- How do I sell an idea 1
- What's your rating of Oculus VR
- When are popular referendums a good idea?
- Is engineering physics a good major
- Why do switches don't have MAC addresses
- How do you eat vegetables
- Is the world hypothetical
- What's the best quote from Sehwag
- Celebrities are bored
- What is RJ 11
- What are the best books for filmmakers
- What is a delicious and healthy salad dressing
- Are there any advantages to not being together
- Why is Japan so cheap
- Which are some of the best IAS online portals
- Why would Mike Pence ever resign?
- What are some unpopular European languages
- Wirecutter is a reliable review website
- What is a Blu-ray Disc
- Where do the Celts come from
- What are some good community activities
- Are Gazipur Resorts Safe for Unmarried Couples
- What is your opinion on religious scholars
- What is control wiring in a panel
- Can we do higher studies in Infosys
- Do you ever bother other people's behavior?
- What is the ingredient phenoxyethanol