Are DTU placements comparable to old IITs?
Clinical diagnosis of rheumatic tissue damage
Seventh Austrian Medical Conference in Salzburg pp 165-187 | Cite as
It is my job to show the possibilities available to the clinic to detect rheumatic tissue damage. These tissue changes are now extraordinarily diverse and varied. The multitude of symptoms that are classified as rheumatic diseases correspond to a multitude of tissue changes. From this arise the first difficulties in dealing with this topic exhaustively in a reasonable amount of time. Others are based on the fact that opinions about what is to be regarded as rheumatic still differ today. Despite numerous efforts to narrow down the term rheumatism, the new classifications are also based on the symptom of pulling pain. It is of course not possible here today to go into all the tissue changes that may underlie the symptom of pulling pain.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Authors and Affiliations
- How to make homemade mayonnaise
- Why are some bacteria helpful
- What do you mean by acceleration 1
- Why does my water smell like mold
- Who is the best Fortnight Twitch Streamer
- What is a Roth 401k
- Muslim women regret being Muslim
- There is open source template builder
- What are Trump's ten commandments
- Who will replace Derrius Guice
- How was your track meeting
- Can there be another twitter
- What's your experience with loop fuse
- Is flutter-free
- What makes a perfect K-pop song
- Politics should be a job
- What are the custom IoT solutions
- What is digital company
- Football is fun
- What is your policy on abortion
- Christian girls wait to get married
- Can we ever be right about anything?
- How do I pass medical examinations
- Sleep apnea could be called a disability