What are the features of Blackview A60
Blackview A60 (2019) review
The Blackview A60 (A60) smartphone released in 2019. It is powered by Mediatek MT6580P chipset, 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage.
The Blackview A60 runs on Android OS v8.1 Go Edition (Oreo) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Ion 4080 mAh, non-removable battery. It has a 6.09 inches IPS display with 720 x 1520 px resolution. IPS technology is one of the leading LCD technologies in the world.
Table of Contents:
Blackview A60 (A60) specifications
- SIM type
- Nano SIM
The Blackview A60 runs Android OS v8.1 Go Edition (Oreo) out of the box, but the A60's firmware can be upgraded to a newer version of OS.
- Android OS v8.1 Go Edition (Oreo)
- Mediatek MT6580P
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Mali-400 MP2
The screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from corner to corner. The 6.09 inches IPS capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1520 px resolution is multi-touch capable.
- 6.09 inches
- 720 x 1520 px
- yes, up to 5 fingers
The smartphone memory (1 GB) cannot be expanded, but the storage space can be expanded with a microSD card.
- 1 GB
- Internal memory
- 16 GB
- External storage
The camera of the Blackview A60 smartphone is equipped with autofocus. Autofocus is a camera function that can fine-tune the focus of the camera, it is a nice function of this smartphone.
- Front camera
- 5 MP
- Rear camera
- 13 + 0.3 MP
4160 x 3120 px
A60 is 3G and 4G capable. This smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite-based navigation system that enables the exact geographic position on earth to be determined. This Blackview smartphone has FM radio receiver.
- 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Mobile network
- 2G / 3G / 4G
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- v4.2, A2DP
- FM radio
- microUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm jack
The Li-Ion 4080 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. This is a low maintenance battery. No periodic discharge is required and charging can be random.
- Li-Ion 4080 mAh, not removable
The smartphone sensors measure physical parameters and transmit them to the application processor. The phone's accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and movement. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns the display off to prevent keystrokes and battery drain on the display. The A60 smartphone has dual SIM capability, which means you can insert two different SIM cards and use them both from one phone.
- Dual SIM
The above information is based on the official information from the manufacturer, but also takes into account the user reports. If you have found an error or something missing in the above specifications for the Blackview A60, then do not hesitate and signal the problem to us.
Blackview A60 (A60) pictures
If there's information about the Blackview A60 that you would like to see on this site, then write to our [email protected] address.
- What is the histology of bone tissue
- Who was the babushka lady
- What is CGMiner
- Is it difficult to enter CUHK
- How Chewbacca wipes himself off
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a Swedish patriot
- Did you marry your soulmate?
- Is astrophysics good or an aerospace engineer
- How do I use a weight lifting belt
- Which Murakami books do you suggest?
- What is a mechanism for cancer cells to divide
- Condensation occurs when the air cools
- What are evacuation plans
- Internship in VLSI
- Is IPv6 popular or widespread
- What is a real disaster
- Where do cognitive biases come from
- What instruments are used in Soviet music
- Why should you have a sister?
- What is a broad-spectrum sunscreen
- How do you scream on Instagram stories
- Can bats see 1
- What religions worship idols
- How many Americans live in Iraq
- What is Kolbe's reaction in alcohol
- How does a restaurant like Barbque make money?
- What is Turner's most famous painting
- Who is better Thomas Aquinas or Augustine
- What are the best internet security apps
- What are Prague citizens
- What is digital company
- What is the value of 7225
- What are the different types of steel
- What does clean house mean