What are the problems with WhatsApp
Update WhatsApp does not work? That's how it works again
To access the latest functions, you need the latest WhatsApp version. An update is usually carried out automatically. However, sometimes problems arise. We'll tell you what to do if WhatsApp won't update.
Update problems can have various causes. We give you the most common troubleshooting solutions so that the fresh WhatsApp version can be installed on your mobile phone.
WhatsApp update failed? Solutions and Help
- In many cases, a simple restart will help fix problems.
- A lack of storage space is often responsible for the fact that WhatsApp cannot be updated. Therefore delete unnecessary data from your mobile phone.
- Make sure that the internet connection on your smartphone is working properly. Due to the amount of data, you should always perform an update in a WLAN.
- If there is no WiFi nearby, watch your data volume. You don't need to worry anymore with the tariffs with a lot of data volume from the DEINHANDY shop.
With Android devices, it also often helps to clear the app's cache. Proceed as follows:
- Call up the settings of your mobile phone.
- Open the overview of the installed Apps.
- Find the entry for WhatsApp.
- Control the area Storage at.
- Click on the option here clear cache and confirm the instruction.
In addition to the WhatsApp cache, you should also delete the data in the Google Play Store this way.
Temporarily removing the Google account also helps prevent update problems:
- Call up the account management in the device settings.
- Choose your Google account out.
- Remove the account from the device.
- Add your account again in the same way.
If WhatsApp still cannot be updated, first delete the messenger from your mobile phone. Then download the APK version on your mobile phone and install the latest version of the app via this detour. Check whether your mobile phone is still compatible with WhatsApp. Support for older devices is discontinued every now and then so that an update is no longer possible. WhatsApp currently runs on Android devices from version 2.3.7 and from iOS 8.
If your cell phone is too old for WhatsApp, you might find a cheap successor in our online shop.
We'll also show you how to update Android.
- Who was the last universal genius
- Are hairdressers spoiled by sweat
- What does Taj Mahal cost
- Which game takes the shortest time
- How heavy are night vision goggles
- How did socialism develop
- How to Get Apple Product Discounts
- Corresponds to the DPI of the resolution
- What does single action
- Which macaw is hip hop
- Why are there campaign funding laws
- Find the Mueller testimonial confusing
- There is a pattern in slick tires
- Who is Ys Jagan
- What are the disadvantages of a tree
- Are immigration judges federal judges
- Can achieve half a Saiyan Ultra Instinct
- Is it safe to use Taskrabbit
- What is your opinion on Porsche cars
- Why do we use base 10
- Why do some people dislike mobile games
- Why China is Terrorism Free
- Why has America banned tablets on airplanes
- What is the IUPAC name of CH3COCH2COOH
- Why do people care so much
- Might Bruce Lee kick Mike Tyson's butt
- What is blockchain technology token and tokenization
- Where is Cleopatra buried
- Why do I despise country music
- Has anyone gone through ECT because of depression
- What's the best pop-up tent
- What does repatriate
- What are Harmonica Keys
- What level are you doing