Is Dynamo the Impossible Magician?
Dynamo: the most spectacular magician in the world!
He can walk over water, float in the air, make the impossible possible ...
He is called "Dynamo" and became world famous when he - like Jesus once - ran across the water of the Thames in June 2011.
Nobody knows how he did it! You just can't believe your eyes when you watch this gentleman at work.
Who is behind the unknown illusionist "Dynamo"?
His real name is Steve Frayne (29). He grew up with his mother and grandfather as his father is believed to have spent most of his life in prison.
The grandpa taught Frayne his first magic trick when he was eleven and sparked his passion for magic! Steve developed his own technique, combined the magic with hip-hop elements, found his style that makes him so cool! Today he is one of the best known and best magicians in the world.
Dynamo has already impressed world stars like Robbie Williams and turned lottery tickets into money right in front of his eyes. He shocked Demi Moore by eating a rope and then pulling it out of his stomach. And he can count Will Smith, Jay Z, Paul McCartney and David Beckham among his biggest fans.
His DVD, released around Christmas last year, became a bestseller. The broadcaster DMAX shows its weekly TV show "Magician Impossible" (Thursday, 10:15 pm).
THE BREAKTHROUGH THANKS TO DYNAMO YOUTUBE
Its clips on Youtube made Dynamo famous worldwide, it was clicked millions of times. In 2011 he had 1.5 billion viewers worldwide when he conjured up for the Foo Fighters, Joss Stone and Nelly Furtado at the MTV Awards.
Shows in large halls, as known from the legendary David Copperfield, are not his thing, however. “Dynamo” likes street style, it mixes with passers-by, speaks to people on the street and amazes them.
The DMAX series shows scenes filmed with a mobile phone camera in which the magician, for example, conjures up an iPhone in a beer bottle on the streets of England. Or - as in the video above - conjures up the tan stripes on a different part of the body for vacationers on the beach in Miami.
So "Dynamo" is something like the new David Copperfield - but different and incredibly cool!
- Why is there no diamond sword there?
- What are Keto Weight Loss Pills
- What language is spoken in Newfoundland
- What is the timeline of the bible
- What is white magic 1
- Why can't I orgasm 3
- How many vowels does your language have
- Why can't these people eat themselves?
- Is it inevitable that Google will buy Twitter
- What are the safest psychedelics
- How is RWD better than AWD
- What are tips for an aspiring break dancer
- Can leave Mexico Concacaf
- Which is one mm or inch larger
- When did blogs lose their popularity?
- What purpose do parasites serve
- How common is a latex allergy
- Why is football more popular than hockey?
- Can I post random articles on the Wattpad?
- What is the definition of great love
- How many water parks are there in Mumbai
- What are the most inspiring Olympic moments
- What is the need to study computer science
- President Trump could sue CNBC for defamation
- Knowledge contains something beyond the physical
- What's the happiest rap song
- 199 is a prime number
- What is your rating of Axtria
- What if we are really against matter
- What can melt your heart
- Why is camel snus related to cancer?
- Are you addicted to your life partner?
- What herbal teas interact with antidepressants