Is Priscilla Presley a smoker
Priscilla Presley net worth
|Estimated value:||€ 220 million|
|Country of origin:||United States of America|
|Source of wealth:||singer|
Priscilla Presley was born in New York on May 24, 1945. She became known as the ex-wife of Elvis Presley and made a career as an actress. She is also a successful entrepreneur.
Priscilla Ann Wagner was born in New York on May 24, 1945. Shortly after she was born, her father died in a plane crash and her mother married a Canadian Air Force officer a short time later. The family then took the name from him and Priscilla Wagner became Priscilla Beaulieu.
When the stepfather was transferred to Wiesbaden, Priscilla's family moved to Germany. At the age of 14 she met Elvis Presley there. The mother and stiff father gave Priscilla permission to live at Graceland, Elvis' mansion in Memphis, after he had promised to marry Priscilla when she was of legal age. On May 1, 1967, Elvis and Priscilla were married in Las Vegas. Their daughter Lisa Marie was born nine months after the wedding. In 1973 the divorce followed.
After divorcing Elvis, Priscilla Presley and a friend opened a boutique in posh Beverly Hills. Her customers included prominent personalities. She sold her stake in the boutique in 1976 to travel. After Elvis died in 1977, Priscilla took acting classes. She appeared in a few commercials. After the death of Elvis 'father in 1979, Priscilla became a trustee of Elvis' assets. She also took over the office of President at "Elvis Presley’s Enterprises". She demonstrated entrepreneurial skills by opening Graceland to fans and expanding it into a pilgrimage site and museum. As an actress, Priscilla was best known for her role as Jenna Wade on Dallas. There she was a member of the team for five years. The role as leading actress on the side of Leslie Nielsen in the trilogy "The Naked Cannon" followed. She also had guest appearances in some series.
She also made a name for herself as a writer. In 1985 she published the book “Elvis and Me”. This was also filmed. For several years she has withdrawn almost completely from the public.
Priscilla Presley became really famous through her marriage to Elvis. But what is often overlooked are her business and entrepreneurial skills. After Elvis passed away, Priscilla revealed she was a smart business woman. There wasn't much left of her ex-husband's fortune when he died. But she controlled the Elvis legacy and multiplied the remaining fortune through clever marketing. But she has also shown great skill as an entrepreneur herself in amassing her own fortune. In addition to owning real estate, she also owns several restaurants in Washington, a perfume line that sells well, and a clothing line, among other things.
As an actress, her role in the trilogy “The Naked Cannon” can be described as the highlight of her career.
The name Priscilla Presley is usually mentioned in the same breath as Elvis Presley. But she also says herself what an important role the rock'n'roll king has played in her life. “I don't think I'll ever find someone I love as much as Elvis. There is no point in comparing him to anyone. Yes, some men I've been with have bothered me, but Elvis was my first love, he will be my last ”.
Some interesting information about Priscilla Presley:
Priscilla Presley is a member of Scientology. Lisa Marie, the daughter of her and Elvis, was also a member.
Before her wedding to Elvis, Priscilla lived chaste for a few years at “Graceland”. She even graduated from high school there.
Priscilla Presley had a relationship with Marco Garibaldi, a film producer from Brazil, for a number of years. From this relationship comes a son, Navaronne.
Was this article helpful?
|Estimated value:||€ 220 million|
Michael Weidner is a digital marketing expert and has over 10 years of experience in the field. He has a strong interest in entrepreneurship and wealth creation. The idea for the Vermoegen.org website arose from these personal interests.
- Is the empty set an atomic number
- Are people a fault of God
- What are the benefits of switchbacks
- What is OYO and are they successful
- There is light white or dark black
- Why are bowling balls spinning
- How can you learn faster
- If propane deteriorates over long periods of time
- What is cloud technology
- Why is Anonymous so feared
- Is SeCl2 polar or non-polar
- Which comes first thinking or understanding
- What does advantage mean in tennis
- Taking multivitamins would help with a hangover
- What's the best book for politics
- Where can I find affordable travel insurance
- What is the face value in trading
- Medical programmers typically work from home
- Are Scrum and Agile the same?
- The Hulk dies in the comics
- What is a 2L semi-blow molding machine
- What are some famous Italian actors
- How long does it take for sertraline to help
- Can you decipher the word wlo?
- What are some certifications in renewable energy
- Can you briefly explain the political system in Spain?
- What do you think of Louis Farrakhan
- How do I rate enterprise content management
- Who was the best TV family ever
- What are the 10 signs of cancer
- Who is the lead singer of A7X
- Which countries are allies of Ethiopia
- How pickpockets steal so sneakily
- What will I learn in Calculus 1