Why is there a debate
A protocol has the character of a (written, photographic, acoustic or cinematic) document. It reproduces circumstances and their conditions as comprehensibly and completely as possible and therefore conveys information about statements, actions, opinions, etc. The protocol is general course-oriented (Description of a course of action or a conversation). This is an exception result-oriented discussion minutes, in which mainly the results are recorded (Rückriem, Stary & Franck 1989: 57-75). The following applies to a discussion protocol (see Fig. 20):
- not to reproduce the concrete course of the discussion and omit digressions and repetitions
- Not taking arguments verbatim; what is important is their contribution to the main problem. This means that minute-takers must know about the topic of the discussion and continuously clarify the interim results during the discussion.
- Why was the burqa introduced?
- What does KGC stand for
- Should I write references on my résumé
- As a Christian, Jesus is evil
- Are immigration judges federal judges
- How do I teach scriptures in
- Is density important in chemical reactions
- What does AppDynamics
- How is an incidence of rape detected?
- Reads Harry Potter Haram
- Why does pancreatitis cause pleural effusion
- What does this pentatonic scale sound like?
- What is etching in IC manufacturing
- How can people convert to Zoroastrianism
- Why am I getting popups so close
- How is the SRM Amravati AP Campus
- Your cat calls you by name
- Can I install PhoneGap on mobile devices?
- Why doesn't the moon fall on the earth?
- Should the government allow immigrants to vote?
- How do you clarify your ideas
- Why is inner beauty worth everything
- What is a quarter circle
- Where is Futala in Nagpur