What do you want for Christmas 2025
Do you want to die poor?
Union and SPD want to introduce a “double stop line” in the pension. According to the small change hero Marian, a real sham package. He asks himself: Do we want to die poor?
“Yea!”, Only the old people shouted when it became public in the coalition negotiations that the Union and the SPD are aiming for a tax-financed pension and a so-called one "Double stop line" for the pension want to introduce. The point is that the pension contribution should not rise above 20% by 2025 - employees (9.3%) and employers (9.3%) currently pay a total of 18.6% - and the pension level - i.e. the share of the average wage, which is paid out as a pension - which is currently 48% and is expected to last until 2025. That's not all that bad, but one problem remains:
This is a sham
According to the 2016 Pension Insurance Report, the contribution rate will only increase to 20.2 percent in 2025 and the pension level will be 47 percent. So the new Groko is just deciding to take minimum measures. It would be as if Black-Red agreed to hold Christmas towards the end of December until 2025. This is happening anyway. And it all depends on our wages. Sure, it has always been possible, but the young people are simply not relieved. The current retirees are doing pretty well as a result. But what is left for us? So far none of this. Should it always go on like this?
The exploratory papers read: “To this end, we will change the pension formula in 2018 and, in parallel, a pension commission "Reliable intergenerational contract" set up, which will deal with the challenges of sustainable securing and further development of the statutory pension insurance and the two other pension pillars from 2025 onwards. "
Well then. Hopefully the situation will improve for younger people too. So that you are not poor in old age, we have good savings and investment tips for you every week.
You can find the exploratory paper here. On page 12 you will find the paragraph on the subject of pensions
- How to say bus in Italian
- What is an Insurance Claims Process
- What is direct and inverse variation
- Impregnated John Snow Daenerys
- What are the main MailChimp integrations
- Whose language is Hebrew
- Why is Jeff Atwood Leaving Stack Exchange
- Who is the most intelligent person at all
- How the weeds of the winds multiply
- Genealogy Do you have a gateway ancestor
- When does it get dark in Iceland?
- What makes Samsung a great company
- When did the Grateful Dead make it big?
- Are words feelings or thoughts
- What conspiracy theories are wrong
- Why is conjunctivitis or eye pain contagious
- Can you fly in Skyrim
- What is the reason for PoK
- What is the scope of CSR
- Why did Michael Jackson use Propofol
- What was Roxette's most successful song
- What made you angry to quit your job?
- What is the demarcation of effective advertising
- What does melanin do
- Is Turkey so interested in Greece?
- What is the VIX index
- What is the easiest woodwind instrument to learn
- Are meant to hurt wounds as they heal
- Where can I download models
- Orange juice is considered a mixture
- What are cationic molecular ions
- Why are natural signals sparse
- What is your extreme laziness
- How do we form salts in chemistry?