How to draw waterfalls
How to draw a waterfall Simple and clear description of the method
Moving water is an inexhaustible source of natural energy. This is particularly noticeable by looking at the free flowing streams. How do you make a waterfall vivid and realistic? In this article we consider one of the possibilities. Follow the instructions with step-by-step pictures that came with the material.
How do you draw a waterfall quickly and easily? The main thing is to correctly apply the model lines.
First you need to think about the proportions of the future image. What will the sketch be? For example, how do you draw a waterfall in the form of beautiful flowing water from high cliffs between dense forest areas? Or is it maybe a sprawling open space with multiple streams falling down? In this example, you need to first draw the main model lines that will mark the contours of the waterfall that stand on top of the trees and lie at the base of the stones. After that, outline the lines of all elements more clearly. Outline the area where water will move along the cliff, but also between the lower paving stones. In detail, paint several streams of water. There are two in this example. Place large boulders between them and along the edges. To make the picture more realistic, you can carefully draw the general landscape with certain details.
How do you draw a waterfall so that it blends in with the surrounding landscape?
Heavily falling water lines will roughly continue the rough taiga landscape. Trees at the top of the waterfall are decorated in the form of large spruce trees with net branches. You can display them close together. Draw several similar trees from one or both edges. Think about how to draw a waterfall and don't forget the raging stream at its base. To do this, place curls at the bottom of the water flow with a few rounded strokes. Then show with smooth lines the movement of the "living" water mass at the very bottom of the picture and direct it to the sides. Particularly original and colorful foam optics in light colors.
Features paint design
The work is done a little differently if a different drawing technique is used - colors. How to draw a waterfall in gouache in stages? Similar to the technology described above, you start with pencil sketches. The approximate lines indicate the movement of the water, change the color nuances and make different transitions from one color to another. Do you need a bubbling stream? Use some contrasting brush strokes. Would you like to show the smoothness of the flowing water? Make a natural color change. In any case, it is more advantageous if the total energy of the flow is sensed and shown skillfully. Otherwise, even many, at first glance, living lines do not seem to "breathe" the movement and the special rhythm of the water. Experiment and try to breathe a bit of optimism and the power of nature into your creation! After all, every drop is a special energetic integrity, not to mention a large waterfall. We hope our advice has helped you. Now you know how to draw a waterfall in stages.
- Who made money in World War II
- Can Trump point out where Kurdistan is
- Consider the power supply as the 12th point of improvement
- What does acne medication
- How do soldiers get their monthly salary?
- Where are the tech jobs in Utah
- Criminals have their corporate culture
- What's the best FTP app for iPhone
- Is intelligence inevitable in evolution?
- Can I throw salt on my roof
- Perform stampedes in Mecca
- Do doctors believe in a paranormal phenomenon
- How do I stop being someone else
- Why don't we sleep?
- How can I safely download Minecraft mods
- What are the good MOOCs in architecture
- How can i talk to you
- Did you escape Scientology what happened
- Blockchain is just an advanced security mechanism
- Can be learned to draw
- What can we learn from Mother Teresa
- Bite spiders even when they are not threatened
- Are LED grow lights dangerous for plants?
- Why do you like the electoral college