Where can I park overnight near MIT
Parking in Verona: cheap and close to the center
As in many other Italian cities, parking in Verona is not cheap. Drivers in particular who want to park in the center or near the arena must expect maximum daily prices of up to 18 euros. It gets cheaper a little further out - for example near the train station or east of the city center. But where is the best place to park in Verona? We give tips and recommendations.
1. What is the cost of parking in the center of Verona?
Who by car or Car rental in Verona want to park centrally near the arena and the historic old town, has to be average 2.20 euros per hour plan in fees. Per day (24 h) will be 15 to 18 euros due. You can usually park your car or rental car in the central parking garages over night park.
The two most central car parks in Verona center:
- Parking arena (Via M. Bentegodi 8): 2.20 euros / hour. (17 euros / day), 5 minutes' walk to the arena
- Parcheggio Cittadella (Piazza Cittadella 5): 3 euros / hour. (18 euros / day), 3 minutes' walk to the arena
Here you can find a map with all central car parks in Verona center.
2. Where can I park cheaply in Verona?
Inexpensive and central parking in Verona - it actually works! Namely here:
- In Parcheggio Centro, east of the Adige, you can park a 10 to 15 minute walk from the city center and pay 1 euro per hour. A maximum of 10 euros per day is charged, which is very good value for money for the location. In addition, the car park is well-maintained and the vehicle is safe.
- At Parcheggio Statione Ovest and Parcheggio Statione Est near the train station, you pay 1.50 euros for two hours and only 7 euros for the whole day. Walk to the arena: 15 minutes.
- In the Parcheggio Tribunale you can park from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. for 1.50 euros per hour. From 3 p.m. it is cheaper: 1.50 euros / 2 hours and 7 euros for the rest of the time until 7 a.m. It is a 15-minute walk to the arena.
- With the camper or Motorhome rental in Italy on road? At the Porta Palio car park, the hourly price of 3 euros is steep, but only 10 euros are due for the whole day. It is a 15-minute walk to the city center.
3. Parking in Verona: where is it not allowed?
In most parts of the historic old town By the way, parking in Verona is strict forbidden - even if you have booked a hotel here. Because it is a traffic-calmed zone (zona traffico limitato), which can only be used at certain times:
- Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays: 10 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
These signs indicate a restricted traffic area © ablokhin - stock.adobe.com
If you want to drop off your luggage at the hotel by car, you have to adhere to these given times and then leave the restricted-traffic zone again to look for a parking space.
📌 Reading tip: By car to Italy: Tips and information
Markings next to the curbs Incidentally, indicate whether parking is allowed in the streets of Verona. A yellow solid line stands for No parking. Blue markings indicate that you can park here - but usually for a maximum of two hours. If you are lucky and find one of the rare white markings, you can park for free. But always pay attention additional information signsthat indicate, for example, the use of a parking disc or a no-parking permit.
And where is the best place to park in Verona now?
We find them cheap parking garages and spaces best suited around the city center. You don't park for free here in Verona, but the car is also thanks for that Video surveillance protected from theft. You can also be in Verona city center in less than 15 minutes.
Cover picture source: # 98505251 | Copyright: © sergejson - stock.adobe.com
- What does this emoticon O mean
- What is Trump Putin doing
- Name the automotive suppliers near Chennai
- How can the Internet of Things be beneficial
- How does the floor work at ship outlets
- Why did you go to high school theater
- Is the volume constant during melting
- Who would win Darkforce against Ghost Rider
- How does a credit card work 4
- What's in the Costco Acai Bowl
- 199 is a prime number
- What is 1 2 2 2 0
- What is meant by absolute theory
- Can the president be a product spokesperson
- How do Aspergers adapt with age
- What are some popular Polish books
- Have you ever turned down your own crush?
- How much was Harambe worth to the gorilla
- How do I prepare for interviews
- How much do you trust your partner
- Drupal is the best option
- What are the chemical properties of clonazepam
- Is Kickass Torrents trustworthy
- How can I decorate wooden hangers?
- What will you choose talent or power
- What is 75 kW converted into PS
- What are the best movies about psychopaths
- How can you improve your vacation sales
- Which film is more frightening than The Conjuring
- What is the best alternative to Jobvite
- How small can cameras get?
- How does the corrupt money spin
- What is Distribution Law and Associative Law