What is an LED light
LED light - what it can and cannot do
Slim luminaire design and warm white light have long made LED luminaires acceptable. The LED technology is not only beautiful, but also extremely frugal in terms of power consumption.
- In this article
- LED - what does that mean exactly?
- Do LED lights produce warm light?
- Advantages of LED light
- LED also has disadvantages
- Lights and lamps: tips for buying LEDs
- Control LED lights via the app
- LEDs in televisions, laptops and candles
Just a few years ago, the LED (English for light-emitting diode, in German light-emitting diode) is known at most as display lighting in technical devices. It seemed unrealistic that such an LED could illuminate entire rooms. That has changed in the meantime: LEDs have long since made their triumphant advance in modern lamps and luminaires. There is hardly a manufacturer who is not aware of this. And the EU lightbulb ban with the end of all standard incandescent lamps with an output of more than 10 watts has done the rest to Saving energy with light to bring into the consciousness of consumers. As the current generation of light sources, luminaires and lamps with LEDs are increasingly in focus.
Design lights with LED
LED - what does that mean exactly?
While a twisted metal thread lights up in the light bulb, an LED works differently. An LED is on electrical componentcontaining a small crystal that is excited to glow by electricity. This explains the name: light-emitting diode - LED. In contrast to other light sources, LEDs convert electricity into light without great loss of energy take place. An LED can convert up to 30 percent of the electricity into light. In comparison: with a conventional light bulb, only 5 percent of the electricity generates light. The rest goes as warmth lost. An LED lamp can save up to 90 percent electricity compared to a conventional incandescent lamp.
- What is business letter
- Is it a bad thing to apologize?
- What are the origins of bed bugs
- What are the criteria for TCS
- What are indicators of a market crash
- How am I supposed to overcome my calm nature
- What are fate and fantasy
- How can I say great in Tamil
- What are the systems of animal husbandry
- Which parent horoscope affects a child
- Where is the speed of sound higher
- Is FastComet web hosting secured
- How often do babies get pneumonia?
- What does VLD stand for
- What is the structural formula of ricin
- When is it best to soak sheep?
- How do 37 signals deal with user feedback
- Can hypnosis change your thinking?
- What is a peer-to-peer network
- What are saffron teas
- Have public universities legacy approvals
- How do I turn a steel rod
- What are periodic boundary conditions
- Can a poisoned dog be cured