Are there new hostels in GMC Yavatmal
Dear interested parties and those seeking help,
Unfortunately, due to the corona, there is currently no guarantee that you will be able to attend our meetings where we meet face to face.
But there are a lot of online meetings.
About this direct link come to the lists of the online meetings offered.
Please also use our telephone contact options and the first aid button. You can find both under "Contact" on this website.
When considering reopening the meetings, the protective measures in place in the respective federal states should be
that exist to contain the spread of the coronavirus are complied with.
Please also observe the instructions of individual organizations, such as the regional churches, charities or private landlords.
Through the many online meetings, we experience a lively community that enables us to
also to stand by new friends in these unusual times.
We wish everyone a good 24 hours and health.
The Board of Alcoholics Anonymous
Interest group e.V.
Our office will be closed on June 4th, 2021.
Where and when will the next meeting take place?
There are around 1800 in Germany, around 140 in Austria and South Tyrol and around 110 in Switzerland, so there will be one near you.
I want to know more about Alcoholics Anonymous.
The chapter How It Works from the book Alcoholics Anonymous ’describes the program with which we try to achieve sobriety.
We try to answer the most common questions under Questions and Answers.
If you want to know how people got dry with the help of Alcoholics Anonymous, read the life stories.
We have published numerous books and brochures for you to read, which you can order in our service office and soon also in our online shop. You may also be interested in the texts that we offer for download under Downloads.
Alcoholics Anonymous is a community of men and women who share their experience, strength, and hope to solve their common problem and help others recover from alcoholism.
The only requirement for belonging is a desire to stop drinking. The community has no membership fees or fees, it is supported by its own donations.
Community AA is not affiliated with any sect, denomination, party, organization or institution; it does not want to take part in public debates or take a stand on any issues.
Our main purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to sober up.
- How is sustainability in the supply chain
- What chakra natures did Itachi have
- What is your favorite 5 star hotel
- How many satellites have deteriorated in space
- What is 10
- Can we generate electricity from lighting?
- How should I develop my retail store
- Christians see Mohammed as a prophet
- What are good examples of print forms
- How competitive is the aerospace industry
- How are radioisotopes used in biology
- Prisoners may wear nail clippers
- An epigenetic change between the generations is possible
- What does the German word ihr
- What are some good mannerisms to adopt
- What is armed guard security
- How can I do an internship at HAL
- All humans are naturally evil
- Is cross country better than track
- How can you maintain your own garden
- What are the ingredients in Vegemite
- Religious people can enjoy philosophy
- What are the API keys used for?
- How can you imagine good questions?