How do I remember many formulas
As many titles as Michael Schumacher : Lewis Hamilton is Formula 1 world champion
Lewis Hamilton was already crying in the cockpit. "For all the children out there who dream of the impossible - you can do it!" Said the old and new Formula 1 world champion on the pit radio. With his seventh world title, the Briton has set Michael Schumacher's most important record. “I remember when Michael won all these titles,” said Hamilton, “I dreamed about it when I was young. That now exceeds my dreams. "
First, the surprise third Sebastian Vettel knelt next to the black painted Silver Arrow and congratulated Hamilton, who was lost in himself. “His successes will stand for a long time. That is admirable, "said Vettel. It took Hamilton a few minutes before the joy of the splendid drive to the title record gushed out of him. He took his helmet off his head, got out of his car and ran into the arms of his overjoyed Mercedes crew.
Lewis Hamilton has become Formula 1 world champion for the seventh time. The 35-year-old Brit made his renewed World Cup triumph in the Mercedes on Sunday in Istanbul with a victory under the most difficult conditions at the Turkish Grand Prix. On the wet and slippery track, he relegated the Mexican Sergio Perez from Racing Point and Sebastian Vettel in the Ferrari to second and third place.
Valtteri Bottas, who was the only Hamilton who could mathematically have intercepted Hamilton in the World Championship ranking before the race, did not make it into the points. He was even lapped by Hamilton twelve laps before the end.
Hamilton won his first title in 2008 a year after joining Formula 1.
[If you want to have all the latest developments on the coronavirus pandemic live on your mobile phone, we recommend our app, which you can download here for Apple and Android devices]
Back then he drove for McLaren. After moving to Mercedes as Schumacher's successor for the 2013 season, Hamilton ushered in an era of triumph at the Silver Arrows. He won the World Cup in 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 and now in 2020. In 2016 he was beaten by his then German team-mate Nico Rosberg.
In the overall ranking of the Corona emergency season, Hamilton can no longer be overtaken by his current teammate Bottas before the two races in Bahrain and the finale in Abu Dhabi.
The race on the Bosporus, like the slippery qualification, became a great driving challenge for everyone. The cars turned in rows. Hamilton's rival Bottas also got it right at the start, the Finn fell far behind.
With his seventh World Cup triumph, Hamilton drew even in the most important statistics with Schumacher, who had won his seven titles in 1994 and 1995 in the Benetton-Renault and from 2000 to 2004 in the Ferrari. Hamilton already trumps Schumacher's 91 Grand Prix victories at 94 and also has by far the most pole positions (97). (dpa)
- What topics are hot on Instagram
- Who are Xtranormals competitors
- How can textile designers reduce waste
- How did knowledge come about
- Which country is the origin of the falafel
- Would you marry someone with flaws
- Is law or technology better in India?
- Is the Libra blockchain an ERC20 token
- What is your opinion on wearing poppy seeds
- How can we make effective decisions
- Are Ryzen processors good for CFD simulations
- Who should answer a question about Quora
- Why is horse meat black
- Where can fresh graduates get career advice?
- Was William Howard Taft a bad president
- How early should you start your Christmas shopping?
- What was your worst mistake in Excel
- Why do we like love
- Is there any Urdu OCR software available
- Bill Barr arrested
- Accepts Dollar General Google Pay
- How is 3 14 calculated
- Should I continue or break my engagement?
- Has anyone gone through ECT because of depression